No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I'm hearing now is shit is going to quiet for a bit. If something happens tonight, they'll break into Big 4 programming with it.

A day ago, we were bitching about things being too slow.

FUN TIMES!
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• AUSA? Who dat?

Also, hoping there are no pardons anywhere for anyone. I figured Comey was done when I heard the testimony he provided during his latest assault on Clinton was mostly bullshit. Still, hope this doesn't derail the Russian ties investigations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        AUSA? Who dat?

Also, hoping there are no pardons anywhere for anyone. I figured Comey was done when I heard the testimony he provided during his latest assault on Clinton was mostly bullshit. Still, hope this doesn't derail the Russian ties investigations.
        There's no more investigation. They have grand juries. Indictments are coming.

The fact that the public face is to keep saying investigation when both sides know what happens is just weird.

The HRC emails are tied to what was called the Carolina Conspiracy. That's tied to this, but it's going to be a lesser leg of the marathon that's about to begin.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• AUSA = https://www.justice.gov/legal-career...torney-ausa-31

Comment

• That's just a job opening page, but that's what the position is Asst US Atty.

Comment

• CNN reporting the grand juries are out there.

Comment

• I have learned! Much thanks, Troy!

Re: the Grand Juries - good. Can't wait for the indictments, can't wait to see/hear Trump try to spin this shit then get dragged into court. Can't wait to see the administration, as well as anyone else involved, go down hard for this shit.

If/when the shit hits the fan proper, best guess, how much time is Trump potentially looking at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  I have learned! Much thanks, Troy!

Re: the Grand Juries - good. Can't wait for the indictments, can't wait to see/hear Trump try to spin this shit then get dragged into court. Can't wait to see the administration, as well as anyone else involved, go down hard for this shit.

If/when the shit hits the fan proper, best guess, how much time is Trump potentially looking at?

Best case scenario = 50 years to Life.

Comment

• Not sure he can be charged with criminal acts absent impeachment while he's a sitting President. Which means he'll have to be impeached, tried, and convicted to see any time. I wouldn't bet on that happening.

Also, don't get excited about grand juries. The old axiom is that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.

That said, this is bad.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Curious question.....if all those Dominoes fall, would you guys be stuck with Pence when everything is said and done till 2020?

Comment

• Gimme some good news, Troy.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          Not sure he can be charged with criminal acts absent impeachment while he's a sitting President. Which means he'll have to be impeached, tried, and convicted to see any time. I wouldn't bet on that happening.

Also, don't get excited about grand juries. The old axiom is that a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.

That said, this is bad.
                          That's where the NYC case comes in. Dept of Treasury is working with them to mad dump the Trump Family's real estate holdings over the last 40 years. The Untouchable Squad has reason (well, they have proof) that Team Trump launders money through real estate holdings and to keep following the money.

Trump will be impeached and he will face charges (in NY).

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Gimme some good news, Troy.
                            Here's what I got from morning pulldown.

The Morning After

1. Senate Intel Cmte and Treasury Dept are going through the last 40 years of Trump real estate holdings. The FBI knows this is how he launders money, but the CMTE needs to see it.
                            2. EDVA has 16 sealed indictments that are known at this time.
                            3. Krol's statement on grand juries are true. But, that's for regular criminal case.
                            4. It's not that Untouchable Squad has evidence, it's the sheer fucking volume of evidence. At this point, it's starting to look like the warehouse at the end of Raiders.
                            5. I forgot who was joking about it, but yes Christie is on the short list for FBI replacement directors. It looks like they will go military on it, but Christie is on list of replacements.
                            6. FINCEN will destroy Manafort first. Get ready to start hearing his name as much as Flynn.
                            7. Someone at Renaissance Capital has gone to FBI to rat out Trump. Says that Renaissance was doing off book works.
                            8. Expect to hear way more about Giuliani soon. The NYC stuff feeds directly into this, as said before. But, a ton of it hinges on him.
                            9. I'm still trying to get pinned down when Comey's closed session meeting is now. It's either today or Tomorrow. Don't believe fake media leaks saying otherwise.
                            10. Other than that, it's a ton of chest beating right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              Curious question.....if all those Dominoes fall, would you guys be stuck with Pence when everything is said and done till 2020?
                              Word is that Pence, Ryan, Sessions and McConnell are all wrapped up in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Word is that Pence, Ryan, Sessions and McConnell are all wrapped up in this.
                                Pence lied under oath, Ryan and Sessions are on tape taking money and following Putin orders. McConnell runs a SuperPAC since 2012 funded by illegal Russian funds.

Comment

Working...
                                X