Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still nada. Wtf. And supposedly Amazon has been hacked too?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      So fucking agreed.

Go to Settings, select Network and uncheck connect to internet. That may work for you.
      That worked! Thanks, Fil!

Comment

• seems to be half working. Was able to connect via my Vita but still no go on the PS4. I WANT TO PLAY GTA ONLINE DAMMITTTT
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Put in your 360 copy. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            That worked! Thanks, Fil!
            Cool! Glad it fixed your issue.

Finished Far Cry 4 yesterday, loved that game. Started Assassin's Creed Rogue, not as pretty as Unity but so far I like it more than Unity.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• psn up. gta online down. woooooo
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe we can play some tonight. You off tomorrow?

Comment

• I work tomorrow. Just played for a few hours with Nate. Good stuff. Made it to 5 stars and fucked shit up

Comment

• Alien Isolation is good but pretty hard. I goofed up on what was basically the first solo encounter with other people and just had to restart the level because nothing I tried was working out.

But, hey, word on the street is that PSN is back. I wonder what, if any, kind of free stuff Sony and MS will throw at us to say "sorry those guys are dicks who ruined your fun".

Comment

• No no no no, only the dicks get free stuff.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• January's PS+ lineup is legit. Microsoft needs to take notes.

Comment

• Microsoft is a fucking joke when it comes to their Games for Gold shit.

Comment

• and Alien is great. I'm a little over half way done with it. It gets stupid hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              January's PS+ lineup is legit. Microsoft needs to take notes.
                              I'm going to actually hook up my PS3 again for Duck Tales.

Comment

• Hopefully be playing Halo 5 beta tonight. WOOOoooooOOOoo. Also GTA ONLINE if you fucks are around. I DEMAND BDR/PIXELJUNKIES GTA FUNTIME on Wed/Thur if possible. Nate and I were tearing shit up, Billy and I were fucking shit up, and Ceej and I were shitting shit up. Now it's time to get all of us in the game at once and FUCK SHIT FUCKING SHIT UP

Comment

Working...
                                X