X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you playing?

Originally posted by McMeatbag

Also, pallies aren't for noobz. They're for medical technincians. Lots of healin' goodness there.
    Exactly! Haha. I could solo like a mofucker and keep my party healed. Win Win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, now that I have to house sit down in Waxahachie (say that five times fast) I have picked up a DS.

Picked up the Zelda, an rpg, and Professor (Motherfucking) Layton.

Still not sure what to think of this recent impulse buy, but stay tooned. As I am here with a booze-stocked fridge as well.

Let the great experiment BEGIN!
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

professor layton rocks. and free dlc? too kick ass.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I sold my DS to get a PSP a bit ago. While I do miss titles like Layton, Zelda, RE, and the like, I'm digging my PSP a hell of alot more if only because of the connectivity to my PS3.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

psp's connectivity to the ps3 effing rules. especially if you have one of the ps3s that have backwards compatibility. ff7 on the go? sure! what about playing pixel junk monsters while at work (provided you have access to wiki at work...)? yup! and lately there have been speculations of digital copies for media for the psp from ps3. holy hell, that would be great.

Comment

I'll have to try this, as I'm still new with my PS3 what exactlly can you do when you connect????
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

you can access certain psn games like pixel junk monsters, videos (although, psn only offers trailers and game videos), the psn store, and i think that's about it. if you have downloaded any psp games or psone games you can install them and play them from your psp, i believe... oh and again, if you have the 20 gb, 60 gb, or 80 gb ps3, you can play your psone games from the ps3 drive.

Comment

Sweet.... i'll be cheking this out tonight
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Plus if you have PS1 games, pop that bitch in your ps3, set that shit to remote play and you can access your ps3 from anywhere you have wireless.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Does anyone actually still have PS1 games?
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

i do. mostly rpgs. i think i have about 20-something games for the psone. hence, the 60gb ps3 for me.

Comment

Nice...I had a bunch...traded them in for like 1 PS2 game when I had it.

Comment

doh. i hope they weren't rare titles. that would be an epic doh. i traded in ff7 and xenogears. that was effing stupid of me. especially since i can't find xenogears for a decent price and i bought my shrinkwrapped ff7 for $100. ugh. but i still have a lot of the rarer titles, i.e. lunar 1 and 2, vagrant story, final fantasy tatics, and so on.

Comment

I never had many games...probably about 10-20 games. What was the name of the game where you raced jet skis? That was the shit. I loved that game. baseball and madden were games that I had as well....Tekken 2, Crash Bandicoot, Twisted Metal, Tomb Raider...and some others I can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X