Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I got it on the PS3. I love the Joker levels.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      yeah, I got it on the PS3. I love the Joker levels.
      Does he fight different? Just curious.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• More Unsharted. Time to shoot some fuckin' nonwhite pirates bro.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• fuck fucking chapterfucking 12 i keep getting fucking shot to fucking shit on the fucking jetski fuck
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Does he fight different? Just curious.

Oh yeah. IT's not a reskin at all. Full on new model and animations. He fights all gangly like. And he has a gun and his joybuzzer. I dig it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              fuck fucking chapterfucking 12 i keep getting fucking shot to fucking shit on the fucking jetski fuck

Goddamn jetski level. Only misstep in that game IMO.

Still playing Banjo. Goddamn. Up to like 53 jiggies..out of 141. Shit is getting fucking hard now.

Comment

• Pre-ordered MW2 and L4D2 on Friday. Now to keep my sanity as I wait.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Made it through the jetski part, now going through the bunker and KEEP DYING. AGAIN.

~

Comment

• Well you need to get better at videogames. lulz.

Comment

• possible L4D game tonight? If I see anyone on, I'll throw up an invite.

Comment

• May be down...text me if it's happening for sure.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Possibly...
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            possible L4D game tonight? If I see anyone on, I'll throw up an invite.
                            Oh subtle boomer jokes...you make me go "tee hee".
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SHit, I'd be down.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You would.

BOOM!
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X