No announcement yet.

Episode 11: Rob Put a Ring on It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have this mental image of where Zabka is settled into a relationship and has to fight to get his point across.

It's the last gasp of his dickish past. And it's not even all that dickish. His final "the pussy toss: for distance," if you will.

I dunno. That's the only part that stuck out. Most everything else is pretty standard "typical Rerb" fare.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

What was the point I was trying to get across? I find this fascinating.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Yeah, eff you Howard.
        Originally posted by Howard View Post
        WHAT?
        WHAT!!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's a neat idea, but somehow I bet life wasn't exactly peaches and cream for those douchebags either. They were probably getting beaten on by somebody else or their parents didn't care and vise versa.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I know right?

Also, I think breaking a bone would have made for a VERY memorable proposal story. Go back and do it again.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think you were trying to move beyond a Purdy-listomania and were continually shut out.

It's sort of a blur, maaaaaaan.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahaha. awesome. I'm really glad you guys like these.

Comment

Umm... Lesley, I don't know how to tell you this but Rob just pulled a Christopher Reeves... Oh, and he wanted to propose to you as well... ... ...
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Hey. That's YOUR fault. You mentioned wanting to give Lesley a memorable engagement AND also mentioned possibly breaking a bone on a horse. I just connected the two.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You shoulda gone Mr. Hands on it.

BOOSH
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha, that's what Ceej and I talked aobut a few episodes ago. Have Lesley come out to the pasture where I'm being violated by a horse.

"WILL YOooouuuuUNGGNNNGGGNG MAAAARRRYYYYEEEHHHH MEEEEUHHHHHHHH"

Comment

LOLOLOLOL

Ah fergert abert thert.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

That's a big horse. I don't blame you for not jumping on. My wife's current barrel horse is 16 hands (layman translation= FUCKING HUGE) and there's no way I'll ever get on that beast.

Great show, guys. My wife and I also fall into the "people probably think we're mental patients" crowd by the way we talk to each other. Good times.

Why aren't the proposal and birthday videos loaded on the YouTubes yet?

Comment

Thank you sir! Finally someone who gets just how scary BIG HORSES are. haha.

And those videos will never be up on youtube.

Comment

Just listened to this again after Nathan reminded me of Clip Clop. You guys are awesome and I really enjoy listening to you. There. There is your reason for doing it.

Seriously, though, you two rule.
                                Last edited by Ingrid; 06-04-2011, 03:49 PM.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X