No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a fun quiz for Rebel Yell drinkers...

*shudder*

Oh... and this.
    Last edited by V; 08-21-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Forgot to mention that I cracked that Glenkinchie this past weekend. Very nice. Kind of citrusy/lemony up front, w/ a very pleasantly dry and short finish. This stuff is dangerous, because it goes down really, really easy. Wonderful stuff, and very different from anything I've tried so far. The fact it was free is just too goddam good.
      Sounds interesting. I'm now looking for a light, more fruity scotch thet is at the opposite of the Macallan/Glenmorangie and the Lagavulin/Bowmore bottles that I have. Glenkinchie and Auchentoshan are the 2 names that came up.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Auchentoshan is the go-to. Tasty and inexpensive compared to most.

Comment

• 10-4

Comment

• The Balvenie Single Barrel 15 was quite crisp, with pear like notes. If you're looking for a fruity scotch that's a solid choice, IMO.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Scotch is the devil.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH, HEATHEN!!!!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A tasty friendly devil... that loves me, and never judges me, and accepts me for who I am, in spite of my many faults.

Comment

• *Sniff!* You had me at tasty Friendly Devil. . . .

Edited to Add: Aaaaaaaaand siggged.

Comment

*Sniff!* You had me at tasty Friendly Devil. . . .

Edited to Add: Aaaaaaaaand siggged.
                      *hugs*

Comment

• I'd mainline scotch if I could.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Evan Williams tonight because I'm being lazy.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The Balvenie Single Barrel 15 was quite crisp, with pear like notes. If you're looking for a fruity scotch that's a solid choice, IMO.
                            Good to know! I only know the Double Wood from these guys.

Comment

• Now that I think of it, the Macallan 10 had some fruity/honey notes to it. I actually liked it better than Macallan 12. It was a lot like The Balvenie 15, but much less expensive.

Comment

• As the resident king of terrible decisions, I'm debating over whether or not to go buy more Evan Williams or just chill and go to bed. I'll probably make the wrong decision.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X