No announcement yet.

Jennifer's Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You won't see Megan's. And Amanda's have already been seen in Big Love.

I just want gore and to be entertained.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

After what Megan has shown us so far, would taking off the pasties and exposing nip really be that much of a stretch for her?!?!

Still, I'll take Amanda's since I've never seen Big Love.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

She said in a Rolling Stone interview (I believe) that she won't do full nudity. AT least not now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          She said in a Rolling Stone interview (I believe) that she won't do full nudity. AT least not now.
          I think I can speak for everyone when I say.

FUCK. THAT. NOISE.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't recall her being unleashed in Big Love.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It's offical, this Megan Fox fixation is bullshit. She's a total cocktease.

Comment

Stay away from my cock!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

You heard the man!

Comment

She was. Newest season I believe. You definitely saw tits. With her boyfriend from Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      It's offical, this Megan Fox fixation is bullshit. She's a total cocktease.

Nothing wrong with that. Just means I'll rape em extra hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        After what Megan has shown us so far, would taking off the pasties and exposing nip really be that much of a stretch for her?!?!

Still, I'll take Amanda's since I've never seen Big Love.
                        I think she has the "you never go full retard" mentality.

Comment

I'll watch this as a rental as I'm a sucker for gore/horror movies. However I'm not fucking psyched for it.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            She was. Newest season I believe. You definitely saw tits. With her boyfriend from Breaking Bad.
                            I remember bra, but that is all. Damn.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I remember tits, but I could be mistaken. Although I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Comment

She's never showed full tits, in Alpha Dog she strips with Amber Heard who does bare all before they skinny dip, but there is some strategic camera placement.

Comment

Working...
                                X