Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Rob should talk about how he thinks Spencer, one half of Spiedi, is smart.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

BAM! I totally will and he totally is.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do you feel the First Amendment truely gives us the right to free speech? Should free speech be defined? I ask because recently a man (not Ari) was sentenced with 20 years for writing an explicit email that described sexual fantasies involving underage children. Do you feel that the sentence is justifiable?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          I think Rob should talk about how he thinks Spencer, one half of Spiedi, is smart.
          Okay, now I'm pissed.

And as for Nerdious's suggestion. A frank discussion about the first amendment is healthy and necessary. I don't think it fits into the Podcaust mode though.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

No discussion here. Just topics. And Nerdious brings another great one to the table.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That's a hangin' offense in these parts.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Nerdious, getting all 60 Minutes up in here!

Also, Lesley, I remember leaving a message in the 'caust hotline explicitly stating that combing couples names needs to be outlawed.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Rosley. Sorry, had to do it.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Nerdious, getting all 60 Minutes up in here!

Also, Lesley, I remember leaving a message in the 'caust hotline explicitly stating that combing couples names needs to be outlawed.
                    Combing?
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yes, as in you must not brush their hair for fear of lice infestations.

Comment

Fine, I'll stop. Sheeeeesh.

But if you meant combining, I only do that for Spiedi. They seem like one.

Comment

If they have a kid, I fear for humanity.

Comment

If we ever become famous I'm shooting for us to be known as Lesob.

Comment

How about Pughes?

Comment

Ah the beauty of being single. No one can ever stop EdHoc.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X