No announcement yet.

Welcome to New Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troy is our resident old man pissing on people for no reason. But he scared Hocken away.

Also, Jan is our German correspondent, I'm the Canadian one. Billy and B our the Texas rangers.

Just so new people know: schnitzel and Chicken fried steaks are the same fucking thing.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Just so new people know: schnitzel and Chicken fried steaks are the same fucking thing.
      Fuck off.

Comment

Hahahaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SCHNITZEL IS PORK OR CHICKEN CFS IS A STEAK I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK MARTEEN.

Comment

SHOTS FIRED.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              SCHNITZEL IS PORK OR CHICKEN CFS IS A STEAK I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK MARTEEN.
              IT'S A FUCKING POUNDED BREADED PIECE OF MEAT. SCHNITZEL IS VEAL, PORK, CHICKEN, BEEF, WHALE.

CFC IS BEEF CAUSE THERE WERE NO OTHER CRITTERS AROUND..

Comment

German food is fucking amazing. I didn't even know pork chops could be that good!

Here in AZ we've got this bitchin' place called Haus Murphy that just tears it up with schnitzel and brats. They've got a two-man band (accordion and tuba) that walks around and last time I was there, they played the Cantina theme from Star Wars.

Best German food I think I've had though was at Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth, MI. Fuckin' a.

Comment

The US had a great German immigration wave. so many good German restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by D.T. View Post
                    German food is fucking amazing. I didn't even know pork chops could be that good!

Here in AZ we've got this bitchin' place called Haus Murphy that just tears it up with schnitzel and brats. They've got a two-man band (accordion and tuba) that walks around and last time I was there, they played the Cantina theme from Star Wars.

Best German food I think I've had though was at Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth, MI. Fuckin' a.
                    We've got two (that I know of) amazing German restaurants in the Twin Cities: Black Forest and the Gasthoff zur Gumechlicheit (or something...can't do the spelling). Awesome chow. There's a great place across the river in Hudson Wisconsin, too.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The place in WI is great. Black Forest isn't bad and I loved Gasthoff.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that Hudson place wiping the floor with the two MN places that I listed.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

A lot of our German places closed. Erika's was great. But, she got old and then flipped her place into a BUY YOUR GOLD/gun shop. It's totally weird, as the old tables and shit are still there.

Her kids are running the satellite location, but I haven't been there yet.

But, speaking of ethnic food. I've been wanting some quality Jamaican Patties for days.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Heya everyone! I'm smugbug over at CHUD. Name I was given at my birth: Patricia. Name I hate: Patricia. Changing to: Frankie <--soon to be officially changing my name.

So, apologize for any confusion this may cause.

I'm a former freelance illustrator living in Oregon and now am a sketch/storyboard artist in Los Angeles. I'm also a strength athlete; powerlifter, to be exact.

Know of any gigs for me - in the area of sketch/key/storyboard art, pass 'em my way. I'm represented by Frameworks Artists here in LA. Seeking even more representation (can never get too much work, right?)

Matt invited me to be here and it looks to be a great place. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

The wife and I went to the German joint at Epcot in Disneyworld when we were there for our honeymoon. They had a German band there playing polkas and the like.

It occurred to me as I listened to them play that, given the average age in that band was somethere in the mid-60s, these guy's grandparents were probably Nazis.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
                                Heya everyone! I'm smugbug over at CHUD. Name I was given at my birth: Patricia. Name I hate: Patricia. Changing to: Frankie <--soon to be officially changing my name.

So, apologize for any confusion this may cause.

I'm a former freelance illustrator living in Oregon and now am a sketch/storyboard artist in Los Angeles. I'm also a strength athlete; powerlifter, to be exact.

Know of any gigs for me - in the area of sketch/key/storyboard art, pass 'em my way. I'm represented by Frameworks Artists here in LA. Seeking even more representation (can never get too much work, right?)

Matt invited me to be here and it looks to be a great place. Nice to meet you all!
                                Smug!

So cool. You guys need to see her work, it's AMAZING. To say that she's a legitimate talent is a vast understatement.

Indeed, you should post some links to your work.

Comment

Working...
                                X