Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    The Monarch is killing it.

The Doom Factory references could fill a small novel. That shit went deeeeeep.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• right? I was fucking DYING and was trying to explain to Lesley the ones I knew about. she had no clue what the fuck was going on with those guys.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        right? I was fucking DYING and was trying to explain to Lesley the ones I knew about. she had no clue what the fuck was going on with those guys.

I clocked at least 100-125 references. I mean, they went fucking crazy. A lot of Warhol knowledge by way of Pop Art.

Plus, Superfriends and related shit.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Just watched tomorrow's episode early and FUCK DO I LOVE IT WHEN SHIT FROM 2004 gets paid off.

Having been rewatching the first two seasons, everything is setup for these first three episodes.

Plus, things from Day One are now starting to come together and make sense. Stellar work is making this my favorite show of 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Just watched tomorrow's episode early and FUCK DO I LOVE IT WHEN SHIT FROM 2004 gets paid off.

Having been rewatching the first two seasons, everything is setup for these first three episodes.

Plus, things from Day One are now starting to come together and make sense. Stellar work is making this my favorite show of 2018.
            Legit season so far. Fucking loving all of it so far. I really need to start from the beginning again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• still an episode behind on the new season, but holy shit. Fucking LOVE it so far. The Monarach's daydream was hilarious.

Comment

• I did a series rewatch in August during the Morpho Trilogy. There is not a doubt in my mind that everything was planned out.

Even the PP thing.

Comment

• Been years but

Comment

• Release date bump up. Now going to stream on July 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                    X