Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ditched Evil Within (really, FUCK THIS GAME. Japanese sucks at horror games).

Got Black Flag and Tomb Raider. So far Black Flag is close to getting on my nerve again. Though it was cute to hear the Abstergo people talk native as it's set in Montreal.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pre-loaded Bloodborne. Since I go out of town Thursday early I don't think I will touch it until next Tuesday. Might get an hour or so tonight and tomorrow.

Comment

• Finally downloading counterspy.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Counterspy is LEGIT. BUTTTTT I'm so mad because I was on the last level this weekend, died, and said "no" to continuing because I wanted a break. Apparently that will reset the game back to the beginning.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played about an hour of Bloodborne. 20 minutes of that was running around the Hunter's Dream (apparently the new hub?) trying to figure out how to leave. Pro-tip: Click the headstones, find the one that lets you warp. Warp out to the one place it offers.

The combat is the same...but different. Much faster since there's no shields anymore. And they toss a ton of enemies at you. At the beginning it was just one or two guys, then I come around a corner and literally six guys run at me as well as some kind of demon hound. Fuckkkkkkkkk. My buddy and I both actually yelled because it shocked/scared us.

Comment

• Tomb Raider.

Damn.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• so I think my PS3 shit the bed. Dammit. It turns on, my tv recoginizes that there is a signal, but it's just a black screen. Swapped out 3 different HDMI cables and confirmed that the port is working as well. Tried to reset my video settings and no luck either.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shovel Knight on the 3DS is the bees-knees.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    so I think my PS3 shit the bed. Dammit. It turns on, my tv recoginizes that there is a signal, but it's just a black screen. Swapped out 3 different HDMI cables and confirmed that the port is working as well. Tried to reset my video settings and no luck either.
                    Sorry, bro. Which PS3 was it, original, slim, or ugly slim?
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• No worries bro. I did the factory reset thing again this morning and it started working again. It's probably gonna die at some point (it's the normal slim) but it's working now.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I CAN STILL PLAY TWISTED METAL BLACKKKK YAYYYY

Comment

• Already had my launch PS3 die on me a few years ago, I'd hate for my slim to die. Those new slims are ugly.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played a bunch of Prototype 2 this weekend. Pretty fun.

Killed some annoying cunt of a boss in Dead Rising 3 this weekend. Fucking Capcom and their inability to do anything with subtlety.

Comment

• But you love Resident Evil for that exact reason.

You are so weird sometimes.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't think I've ever said I loved RE for that reason. I love RE because ZOMBIES and the story.

Comment

• Well it's why you SHOULD love Resident Evil.

Goddammit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X