Jack Bauer Power Hour aka 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Bauer Power Hour aka 24

24: Redemption aired last night. It was okay. The last season (2 years ago), was weak so I didn't expect much. I did like what I saw in the preview for the upcoming season next year. One of my favorite characters is coming back, so that has me intrigued.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I honestly haven't watched this show since the first season. I can't grasp the fact that Jack Bauer has more shit happen to him in a day than most people in a life time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love it.... one of my shows I'm addicted too. I thought Redemption was bad ass, should be interesting with Almeida returning.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Never seen this show. Wanted to, but never did.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Me too...and I had the DVD's at some point...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

2 episodes left!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Sick Jack Bauer sucked. They should just kill him and let Tony Almeida take over. This season was fine but the ending was weak.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Well, watched the last 2 episodes I missed and Day 9 for Jack Bauer is a little boring so far. I hope having Sark in here pays off, I liked him in Alias.

Comment

Comment

I'm two episodes behind, unfortunately. I'm hoping to catch up on those two (and tonight's episode) this week so that I don't totally lose my place.

This season is underwhelming so far, though.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I'm two episodes behind, unfortunately. I'm hoping to catch up on those two (and tonight's episode) this week so that I don't totally lose my place.

This season is underwhelming so far, though.
                      Welcome to me circa season 4.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm about to give up on this show. Last night's episode was, once again, TERRIBLE. This season is shaping up to possibly surpass season 6 in terms of pure awfulness.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                        X