Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Episode 8 go here

Compliance.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

yes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

too many star charts
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Do you guys think "Kickstart my heart just came on the radio" should be a valid defense in court for a speeding ticket?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Do you guys think "Kickstart my heart just came on the radio" should be a valid defense in court for a speeding ticket?

I used Panama to explain to a cop why I was driving around with my headlights off.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I used Panama to explain to a cop why I was driving around with my headlights off.
            Heh.....Heh heh.......Heh heh heh.....
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              yes.

Comment

When will we see The Day The Clown Cried?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

There's an embargo till you stop tweeting sooooo...............
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm waiting to make sure we have time to tackle a lengthy movie.

That being said, I'm doing the Michael Keaton podcast and finally transcribing my notes into The Rob Saga Part II.

I had to look up a few details such as how the Wesley Snipes Blade haircut could work in real life.

Comment

Who has watched Flight of the Navigator yet? I want to get this out of my system.

Comment

Seriously, let's peg down a time before I get distracted again.

Comment

Seriously.

Comment

figure out a way where I don't have to do all the work and I'm down. I have way too much shit going on at the moment to take care of all of the editing, posting, getting levels right, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              figure out a way where I don't have to do all the work and I'm down. I have way too much shit going on at the moment to take care of all of the editing, posting, getting levels right, etc..

That's what I've been working on.

Comment

Working...
                              X