No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So pissed at Making A Murderer I'm not sure I'll get to sleep anytime soon. This is some fucked up, repugnant shit.

Comment

• finished our entire re-watch of Entourage. Everything after season 5 was a goddamn chore. BUT WE DID IT. YEAH.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        finished our entire re-watch of Entourage. Everything after season 5 was a goddamn chore. BUT WE DID IT. YEAH.
        jesus

Comment

• It was going away at the end of the month on HBO GO and we wanted to see if it held up. Season 1-3 are pretty great. The biggest problem with the show was how neatly everything would tie up in a nice red bow at the end of every episode. Like the entire last season is about Ari and his wife splitting up (RANDOM BOBBY FLAY ACTING!) and then it ends like nothing happened and everyone is happy.

The worst part is that whenever they would attempt to take it to a new place (Vince getting addicted to drugs, adrenaline junky, etc..) they would just spend an episode or two and then it would be right back to where it was.

I have zero hopes for the movie being decent but we're watching it this week so we can finally put this show to bed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Call the Midwife. Good old British television. Slow and dry, but I still like it and I'm binging as much as I can with a two year-old.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Holy shit MAKING A MURDERER. Three episodes in and I'm totally red lined.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Take some rage-reducing pills now, man. It only gets worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Holy shit MAKING A MURDERER. Three episodes in and I'm totally red lined.
                  Fucking SAME. We watched the first 3 last night. When they showed the interview with
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  his nephew and how they fucking straight coerced him
                  I was livid. Like, how can anyone watch that footage and think "yeah, he totally admitted it on his own..."

Comment

• Not to mention the fact that...unless I'm very mistaken...pulling a minor in for questioning without having a parent present (much less notified) and without a lawyer present is flat out illegal. The kid had no idea at all of his rights during questioning.

What really killed me was the fact that, once the questioning was done, he asked if he could go back to school because he had a project due. If you needed any more evidence that the kid was absolutely clueless as to what was going on, there it was.

Just ridiculous.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Rob: can you verify something that's been bugging me.

In the show, the Calumet city is brought in to do the investigation so as to avoid 'even the appearance' of impropriety. The Calumet city police didn't find that key...it was the Manitowoc officers who found it: Lenk and that other guy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even that one Calumet cop said that he searched the spot where the key was found and didn't see anything there. Funny how the two Manitowoc officers who SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE found it.

Comment

Rob: can you verify something that's been bugging me.

In the show, the Calumet city is brought in to do the investigation so as to avoid 'even the appearance' of impropriety. The Calumet city police didn't find that key...it was the Manitowoc officers who found it: Lenk and that other guy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even that one Calumet cop said that he searched the spot where the key was found and didn't see anything there. Funny how the two Manitowoc officers who SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE found it.
                        Totally. Lenk and that dickhead were from Manitowoc and on DAY 3 they "found the key" even though the other copshop had been over that room and didn't see it. The other cop from the other precinct even said "that key wasn't there when we went through that room. The slippers were also in a different place."

Comment

What really killed me was the fact that, once the questioning was done, he asked if he could go back to school because he had a project due. If you needed any more evidence that the kid was absolutely clueless as to what was going on, there it was.

Just ridiculous.
                          Yeah, that was heartbreaking. Even more so when his mom stopped in and he was like "what if his story is different?" "what do you mean?" "Like what if he says I didn't do anything." "Did you?" "Not really". And as soon as he said something that the cops come rushing in. So fucking fishy.

Comment

• Sounds like Anonymous is now involved with this. It also sounds like they're claiming to have information to distribute that will clear Avery and the kid.

WOW.

Comment

• Lenk and whatshisnuts were the cleaners for DA Vogel and Sheriff Kocourek. It was awfully convenient that, right before those two were supposed to be deposed, the murder happened. Now, I'm not saying they killed the woman. In fact, even though it wasn't really in the scope of the documentary, I wish they had addressed who might've killed her. But I do think they found her body and car, and set everything up.

Read this AFTER you finish the show. This is the special prosecutor rebutting the way the facts were presented, or not presented, during the film.
                              Last edited by gravedigger; 12-30-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Not to mention the fact that...unless I'm very mistaken...pulling a minor in for questioning without having a parent present (much less notified) and without a lawyer present is flat out illegal. The kid had no idea at all of his rights during questioning.

Just ridiculous.
                                She says that the cops fudged this stuff, and basically strong armed her into not getting a lawyer or letting her in with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X