No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the finale was pretty good, too. Overall I thought it was uneven but entertaining. At first it seemed like it was struggling to figure out how to keep Peggy a bad-ass that no one knew about.

Comment

• only 4 episodes left on HoC, S3. I'm hoping this thing ends with a mushroom cloud.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I thought the finale was pretty good, too. Overall I thought it was uneven but entertaining. At first it seemed like it was struggling to figure out how to keep Peggy a bad-ass that no one knew about.
        yeah, un-even is the best description of this show but I fucking love the character so much that I still stuck with it. Peggy and Jarvis are the best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm like 3 peioses in Carter. It's good so far, if yeah, uneven.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Thanks to our DVR, we finished off Agent Carter this past weekend. Yeah, it was a bit uneven at times, but all in all, some damn good stuff. Hayley Atwell was stunning, and James D'Arcy's Jarvis was a great foil/sidekick for her. Loved this show, and hope to hell there's a Season 2.

Comment

• House of Cards certainly had an ending.

Comment

• Season two of Orphan Black is even better than the first. Every time you think they're blowing the whole thing open, nope, they're just exposing the next layer to drill through. I'm halfway through the season and have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Season two of Orphan Black is even better than the first. Every time you think they're blowing the whole thing open, nope, they're just exposing the next layer to drill through. I'm halfway through the season and have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.
                  Oh boy. Hang on for the ride!
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OK slept on House of Cards
                      Spoiler: HoC S3 Spoilers 
                    and the ending with Claire walking out on Frank, and apparently heading for a divorce is bombshell stuff for the series. The show has always sold them as a couple needing each other to do anything at all, so breaking that up should be really interesting. Stamper? I dunno. His weird syringe/whiskey thing was so fucking weird. Then his getting sober/back into politics made a lot of sense. That part was great actually. But then you had his obsession with Rachel, which was so dumb. And the ending? Letting her go, then going back and getting that shot of just her hair in the hole and having dirt tossed on her? It was just mean spirited for no reason. We get it, politicians are evil.

I liked it a lot more than S2, that's for sure. I just wish the whole Stamper thing wasn't in the season, and we got more of the Russian difficulties.

Comment

• Billy: we finished it last night as well. I agree with your assessment 100% except for the fact that I really enjoyed S2. I'd rate them S1 > S2 > S3.

But yeah, that ending. Looks like there won't be much of a time lapse between S3 and S4.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Billy: we finished it last night as well. I agree with your assessment 100% except for the fact that I really enjoyed S2. I'd rate them S1 > S2 > S3.

But yeah, that ending. Looks like there won't be much of a time lapse between S3 and S4.
                        Time Lapse
                          Spoiler: spoilz 
                        If it kicks off with him already winning the presidential election then they will have fucked up. I want to see how he deals with Claire leaving through the entire election/campaign cycle. They need to start the next season with Frank standing in that room, dumbfounded. No time lapse at all.

Comment

• What did you think of how the Stamper line ended Matt? I hate it more and more as I think about it.

Comment

• I despise how that ended. Absolutely hate it. I get why it happened and why it kinda had to play out like that, but that doesn't change the fact that I thoroughly hated it.

And yeah, S4 needs to begin right where S3 ended. If it skips ahead and merely addresses the ramifications of the ending in a montage or something, I'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Oh boy. Hang on for the ride!
                              The last episode I watched featured THAT SCENE with Leekie and my jaw dropped. You could see it coming but still...oh shit.

Comment

• was dying during last night's It's Always Sunny. I love how fucking nuts Glenn has been playing Dennis this season. IT's fucking beautiful.

Charlie's answers were fucking gold.

"Bride. You can't groom or get groomed without a bride!"
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X