No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally: Very Old Barton, Buffalo Trace 1989 Experimental, Willet 15 year barrel proof, Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 year.

I would recommend putting the Van Winkle on top of your list.

Comment

• I've heard good things about Van Winkle but have never seen a bottle. I guess it's hard to find/pretty limited?

Comment

• Yes, it is. Last winter a bar I dig had a crazy raffle for the bottle of Van Winkle they had on hand. Which I think is a bit much. To make it even better though? The day of that raffle we went to the seafood place I dig for oysters. I saw a bottle of Van Winkle on the shelf. I asked how much for a pour. $18. Sure, give me some. Thanks.

Comment

• Coworker informed me that her mom, aunt, and uncle made a last minute decision to do a bourbon trail trip and arrived this morning. I told her that if her mom wants to make a $50 finders fee and goes to Buffalo Trace I'll pay cost of two bottles of Blanton's and the finders fee.

It was their first stop and she already bought me the bottles. It shall go with my other three. I should start drinking more.

Comment

Working...
          X