No announcement yet.

Red Ring of Epic Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. I just got the e-74 error. Time to use my performance plan.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Haha. I just got the e-74 error. Time to use my performance plan.
      I told you the 360 knows when it's being mocked.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Yeah, Take that ROB! lulz

Haha, yep. I took it. Straight to the store. To get a new one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha, yep. I took it. Straight to the store. To get a new one.
          We get it, you prepared. The store I bought mine at didn't offer any fancy trade it for a brand new one plan. If I were you I'd gloat too, though having to ship your 360 off and wait forever is lame.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            We get it, you prepared. The store I bought mine at didn't offer any fancy trade it for a brand new one plan. If I were you I'd gloat too, though having to ship your 360 off and wait forever is lame.

So did you buy yours at Jack's General Store? Every store I've ever bought electronics from had some sort of performance plan. The only thing I sorta regret was buying my PS3 from gamestop (traded in my wii to get it) so I'll be in your guys' boat when that dies soon.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I can somehow envision ala that one scene in Gone With The Wind (And used in the Simpsons), a field of broken 360s just littered across. Along with the moans and frustrations of their owners.
              My uncle works for Microsoft. He's seen the rooms in the Chinese factories where the RRODs go to die. Apparently it's quite the impressive sight.

Comment

So did you buy yours at Jack's General Store? Every store I've ever bought electronics from had some sort of performance plan. The only thing I sorta regret was buying my PS3 from gamestop (traded in my wii to get it) so I'll be in your guys' boat when that dies soon.
                Bought it at best buy. And they told me they were no longer doing the in store trade plan. I think they jew'd me though. Probably caught the wrong douchebag at closing. I should have pressed the issue but I was having withdrawls at that point.

Comment

and a half hour later, a new system, free wireless controller and another 2 year plan. All for 22 bucks.

Comment

and a half hour later, a new system, free wireless controller and another 2 year plan. All for 22 bucks.
                    And you think you got a deal? Lulz

J/K

Comment

haha. It's awesome. I only wish I had a memory card. I need to buy one, so I can transfer my saves so then I can keep the 60 gig next time this dies.

Comment

haha. It's awesome. I only wish I had a memory card. I need to buy one, so I can transfer my saves so then I can keep the 60 gig next time this dies.
                        Yeah, I bet you get tired of replaying games while everyone else is waiting on their coffins.

Comment

2 years? Goddammit, I'm sick of paying monthly.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Assuming UPS isn't a bastard (fat chance), I'll have a new 360 tomorrow. I'm taking bets on how long the refurb will last. The last time I got a refurb the unit lasted for about three hours of playtime before going down in flames. I hope it lasts long enough for me to download "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" and play it at least once on every instrument.

Also, has anyone dealt with license transfers on refurbs? The xbox.com site says they take care of the license transfers but that I'll still have to download everything again. Why? Isn't the license transfer supposed to take care of things so I DON'T have to download anything again?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Also, has anyone dealt with license transfers on refurbs? The xbox.com site says they take care of the license transfers but that I'll still have to download everything again. Why? Isn't the license transfer supposed to take care of things so I DON'T have to download anything again?
                              I think the license transfer just ensures that you don't have to spend $1000 on stupid fucking MS Points in order to get the games that you owned before the 360 ate itself.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yeah, they included an extra sheet saying "you need to go to your download history and download everything again". WTF, man. It's going to take me hours to re-download all of my Rock Band content. At least I've purchased only a few Arcade games.

This machine is obviously a refurb so I'm instantly suspicious. I'm guessing it's the new guts because the fan sounds way different. I wish I had a new system just to compare the noises. It's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X