No announcement yet.

Red Ring of Epic Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warranty schmarranty. A performance plan = walking into store, swapping, being backonline with in 30 mins.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*Hangs head in sadness*
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Bryan, I'll sell you my box for 150 and I'll go get an elite!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I want an elite...I can't possibly bring myself to buy a used one. Your box will red ring soon enough...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

NOOOOOOO, don't you say that! So go get an elite and when you get your egg box back from repair take it in to Gamestop and get some extra cash
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

If I get an elite the old one is going to the kids...

Comment

Well there you go

Comment

I just recieved word that my 360 is being shipped back. Hocken will be back, bitches!

Comment

I just shipped mine out today...

Comment

I'm shipping mine out today as well. After work that is.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

and the peasants rejoiced!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Now to hope no one steals the package on my door step.

Comment

...I've been checking mine every few minutes...it's at the UPS pick up on my floor...

Comment

So my EGGSBOX arrived in Mesquite Texas today...wonder how long before I get the refurb...Do they send you the same box or is it a refurb from their warehouse?

Comment

I don't know because my 360 went to the same place. It took about three or four days. Hell, I should be getting it back now. And I really REALLY need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X