RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO of course
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You don't necessarily need a young buck as Superman, You need a MAN as Superman and he doesn't necessarily need to be built like a brick shithouse either.

Or Brandon Routh, he's alright.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, Routhe wasn't the problem in the first one.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Routh got royally fucked over. I heard WB really wanted him back.

Damn he was great in Scott Pilgrim. I hear he's great in Chuck also but I never watched it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            I'm sure Anderson will either negate this or say something cryptic about it. But there's real speculation about Zach Snyder being picked as the director of Superman.

This is not a bad thing, not bad at all.
            It is Snyder.

Comment

• If there is/was anything that needed speed ramping, it's a Superman or Flash movie.

I have six boners for this news.

Six.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still waiting for an opaque statement from Troy.

And I'm perfectly fine with this choice. He's got the experience and the techinical chops.

*Cue internet bitching about speeding-up/slowing down moments*

Comment

• LOBO MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE I HAVE THE EMOTIONAL MATURITY OF A 10 YEAR OLD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    LOBO MAKE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE I HAVE THE EMOTIONAL MATURITY OF A 10 YEAR OLD.
                    This news makes it Jersteferd.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's a good question, outside of Luthor. Superman doesn't really have good villians. 'Cept for ZOD, of course.

There bettter not be Doomsday, otherwise this shit is gonna hit the streets!

Comment

• BRAINIAC ED

Comment

• Oh snaps

The internet must be hate beating off like a madman right now.

Comment

• Shit, Doomsday could even be bad ass in this. I just want Superman FIGHTING SOMETHING besides Lex fucking Luthor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              That's a good question, outside of Luthor. Superman doesn't really have good villians.

There bettter not be Doomsday, otherwise this shit is gonna hit the streets!
                              Zod.

Metallo.

Parasite.

Bizarro.

Brainiac.

FUCKING DARKSEID.

The Dude with the Azure Balls has good ones, but he's an odd duck outside of the comic. I'd be on board for a fucking showdown with Mr. Mxyzptlk, but America would burn the WB to cinder if it ever came to pass.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I demand some cool MCU shit.

Get me Jane Lynch as Maggie Sawyer!

And Mr. Mxyzptlk would only appear if Terry Gilliam was directing.

Comment

Working...
                                X