PodCaust Halo Tourney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Halo Tourney?

Ok, since there seemed to be some interest in some epic 1 vs 1 matches, I was curious as to how we could actually set this up properly. I think it would be fun to have a sign up thread, then 1 vs 1 matches, then winner moves on until it's just 1 vs 1 for the title of PODCAUST CHAMPION OF TEH HALOEZ!

All in good fun obviously, but how could we do this so people could watch? That's the only way I would want to do this. Ideas?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I'll reenact each fight with random toys.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I was thinking we could have everyone in teams of 2 with crazy colors and then it would just be red vs blue. That way everyone could watch, and it would be easy to tell who the enemy would be.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

*gnashes teeth over the fact he doesn't have this game*

Dammit.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well, there is the theater option Ed. So in the last battle, I could easily upload the footage. If it comes to be. I just think this could be kind of fun. And I really want the final battle to be Nerdious vs. BMetal.

Comment

I won't be in the finals. Hahaha. The finals would be Ari vs. Russ in fucking Banshees.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'd be down for this, got rid of the game but I can borrow from someone
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'll bet against myself though. 20 to 3.

Comment

cop out. You call out B, and then you bitch out. You goddamn lazy fuck.

Comment

I did it for the LULZ. I'm never too lazy for the LULZ.

Comment

Fuck the lulz. I want A FUCKING RACE WAR!

Comment

Couldn't you do this in Forge pretty easy? Everyone not shooting to kill could turn into the Guilty Spark 343 or whatever it's called and be able to zoom around anywhere in the map.

Comment

YES!

Comment

I'mdownbutihavetofindthegamesomewhere
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Fuck the lulz. I want A FUCKING RACE WAR!

Double epic lulz. Of course I'm down. Just need the day and time.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X