F.E.A.R. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R. 2

Played the demo last night and holy shit. Maybe it's because I was up alone, playing in the dark and pretty tore up, but goddamn was this game freaking me out. I loved and beat the first one back on my PC when it came out but ignored the 2 "sequels" that came out because they weren't released by the same people. Well now this is coming out as the "true sequel" and won't be referencing anything but the first game. Still a blast and the demo made me want to pick this game up day one. Multiplayer in this was fun on the PC back in the day and I'm assuming will be awesome on the 360.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

OH shit I was going to post this today myself.... Ya I played the demo last night too (since I got my XBOX back from service woot woot) and I thought it was fun, and yes i also scared my self a few times....
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Seriously, pump up your 5.1 and turn off the lights. This game sounds amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Did you end up finding the Rocket Launcher??
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

YEp.

Comment

I found the right moment to put on slow mo and shoot someone... HHAHA pure entertainment right there.....

Comment

YEah, the slow-mo gimmick doesn't pack quite the same punch as when it first came out, but it still looks freaking awesome.

Comment

That is true, but if you can land a prox mine just right while in slow mo, the blood and guts coming at you in awesome, especially when you have the 5.1 turned on...

Comment

So I picked this game up for 20 bucks at Best Buy and I'm having fun with it so far. I've screamed like a punk a few times now so the game is doing its job. Not bad for the price at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X