Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkham Asylum 2

Fuck yeah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

WANT NOW!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Inevitable and excellent news. Day one purchase fo' sho'.

Comment

I hope I don't have to re-earn bat gadgets on the new one.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Of course you are going to have to re-earn gadgets. Do I need to point you in the direction of Metroid? Game developers are asshats like that.....
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I know but a fella can dream can't he?

Comment

I really need to get the first game one of these days.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                I really need to get the first game one of these days.
                It's good shit Ed, probably game of the year for me out of the ones I bought and played.

Comment

I figure. If I actually get a bonus this year, I'll pick it up.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That trailer is such a cock tease. Is there a release date or rumor of one?

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                      That trailer is such a cock tease. Is there a release date or rumor of one?
                      I heard it was coming out "later". Also I think two-face will be fun to beat on.

Comment

Hmms. Excitement tempered for now.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It sounds like Rocksteady is still involved. Edios just published the game, so if Rocksteady is still making the game, I'm not too worried.

I'm not sure they should call it Arkham Asylum 2.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Rocksteady's still part of the equation, but the fast track has never been anything but a sign of oncoming disaster.

It'll be pushed back to 2011. Buhleedat.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Rocksteady's still part of the equation, but the fast track has never been anything but a sign of oncoming disaster.

It'll be pushed back to 2011. Buhleedat.
                              If it's pushed back to make the game mo bettah, then I'm all for that. Awesome Batman game is Awesome. Hopefully the sequel will be too.

Comment

Working...
                              X