What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLETUS!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh god, Season 5 of The Shield.

Best season. Still contains my favorite episode of dramatic TV of all time.
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Poor Lem. Forced to do the wire.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Also, Julian is such a douchebag. I wanna punch him so much. More than a cat killer, a rape-fetish freak, or a dirty cop.

Comment

• God, Dutch is one creepy fuck.

Comment

• Dutch = Hocken
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Dutch = Hocken
                Would shock me not at all.

Comment

• When Lesley and I were watching it (thanks to you guys) that's all we could think of.

Comment

• Oh yeah, Hocken puts of that creepy ass cat killing rapey type of vibe for sure.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good Day Reason Part Deux

Fuck YEAH! Just scored all three seasons of "Deadwood" from Hastings for $22.99 each.

"Limber-dicked cocksuckers" will be a part of the conversations with my loverly wife again. This is the second reason it's a good day.

Comment

• Nice. We still need to finish that show. We made it through half way of season 2 before we got burnt out on it.

Comment

• The Dutch Hocken line killed me guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Nice. We still need to finish that show. We made it through half way of season 2 before we got burnt out on it.
                            Same here. Maybe it was the marathon viewing that did it.
                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            The Dutch Hocken line killed me guys.
                            It's pretty accurate right?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It is.

Also finished Breaking Bad season 3.

Daaaaaaaamn.

Comment

• Yeah
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X