No announcement yet.

New Bacon Cheesy Potato Burrito at Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really have a choice on that. It tends to hit me every day at around 1pm, no matter WHAT I do. I had to get over that whole 'don't shit at work' thing a long, long time ago.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      Pooping while at work (e.g. - gettin' paid) is like catching the motherfuckin' invincibility star in Super Mario Bros.
      QFT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Will someone sig that, please.

Although the converse would taking a crap at school would be akin to getting the clap.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Will someone sig that, please.

Although the converse would taking a crap at school would be akin to getting the clap.
          Couldn't do that, nosirreebob. We always had those open stalls at my schools, and there was no way that I was going to post a 'now showing' sign in front of my stall while I dropped a bomb.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
            Couldn't do that, nosirreebob. We always had those open stalls at my schools, and there was no way that I was going to post a 'now showing' sign in front of my stall while I dropped a bomb.
            No joke, that gave me a complex I still kinda have now.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
              I don't really have a choice on that. It tends to hit me every day at around 1pm, no matter WHAT I do. I had to get over that whole 'don't shit at work' thing a long, long time ago.
              I feel for ya. I avoid certain foods (asian) for lunch during the week so that I don't have that issue. Never fails if I eat Chinese at lunch, by the time I get back to the office it hits. Trying to time it when no one else is in there is so hard.

Without being TOO graphic. For me Crohn's=extra gassy bowel movements. I just can't do that in front of anyone. If I have to then I'll drive to a gas station to use one of theirs. Shudder.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                Without being TOO graphic. For me Crohn's=extra gassy bowel movements.
                Me too. I share your embarrassment/discomfort over this issue. Luckily, the bathrooms here at work (both at my office and on the client site) are fairly private.

Comment

I'm the only guy in the building I work in and the clients don't use our restrooms. I poop at work daily. Money Money MOOOOOOONEY.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Oh man, I saw that last week when I was there grabbing a chilito. I don't know if I want all of my calories for the day in one awesome burrito. but goddamit, it looks glorious. haha
                    Asshole with your damn Chilitos!!!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      I'm the only guy in the building I work in and the clients don't use our restrooms. I poop at work daily. Money Money MOOOOOOONEY.
                      This is the only acceptable scenario for work pooping. Work poopers are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        This is the only acceptable scenario for work pooping. Work poopers are the worst.
                        And the funny thing is I still disinfect the seat and put a seat cover on. Never can be too careful, no telling which asshole was in there before you.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just had this. Pretty unremarkable. I kinda hate myself now, though, for what it's worth.

- Mexican tater tots. Blah.
                          - Mine was kinda separated so I got the mouthfeel of the sour cream, bacon, nacho cheese, and meat in different-ish bites. I coulda mixed it, but what's the fucking point with something like this?
                          - I could probably take down another one if I wanted it. I don't want it.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

tis a shame. I want one at the moment because I'm drunk. Goddammit.

Comment

Tastes like dog food. Not entirely unpleasant, though.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

It's like dog food with potatoes and cheese.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X