*shewts yew wif laz0rs*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck you, pw0ned.com!

What the shit? So I repost a photo that wasn't working and now it's working again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND
    Last edited by Trejo; 08-05-2009, 02:00 PM.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

You don't say fuck you to laser pumpkin. EVER!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

So I apologize for anyone that looked at this thread at work today. On the first page I had apparently hotlinked to some "EPIC LZER!1!1!" photo and the host wasn't happy. so instead they pointed the link to a dude having sex with 2 other dudes. haha. So I hope no one got into any trouble. Lesson learned, DONT HOTLINK! haha, if needed use imageshack.us
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Thankfully, I only look at the most recent post. But explain to me why hotlinking seems create such bugs up peoples' asses?

Comment

Well it's stealing bandwidth. I really try not to hotlink if possible, if only so in the future the pics are still actually there.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

By hotlinking you mean pulling the Jpeg code and slapping it into an image prompt?

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                fuck you, pw0ned.com!

What the shit? So I repost a photo that wasn't working and now it's working again? MAKE UP YOUR MIND
                Awesome. The cat is even shitting lazors.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                  Awesome. The cat is even shitting lazors.
                  i think those are supposed to be expended shells which make so sense at all

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    By hotlinking you mean pulling the Jpeg code and slapping it into an image prompt?
                    Correct. We're all guilty of it. I think it's considered good form to copy the image, load it into imageshack or photobucket, and then use img tags on THAT url.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fBxPYhOnKv0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/fBxPYhOnKv0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color 2=0x4e9e00&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Comment

I MAY BE CUTE BUT I'M ALSO DEADLY WITH MY LAZERZ!

Comment

Working...
                                X