No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been a slug with poor eating and exercise habits for almost all of the Summer and I feel like complete crap. I'm doing this reset to get myself back on track and so far I feel a LOT better. It also helps that I've been shitting normally again.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Timbits are great. Fresh-ish Timbits are awesome. Still warm Timbits are fucking orgasmic. Such was my morning: fresh Timbits with still warm birthday cake Timbits.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• TIMBITS ARE GREAT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• haven't had Timbits but I've had Tim Horton donuts.

YUM.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I only eat vegetables, fruit, and small portions of meat now. 45 lbs down so far so Timbits might as well be called fruzzledoozles, the words mean the same thing to me.

Not shitting on you guys eating them as I am sure I'd love whatever they are.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              haven't had Timbits but I've had Tim Horton donuts.

YUM.
              Man, Tim Horton's is on the way down here ever since Burger King bought them out. Their coffee is shite now, but the Timbits? Still winner.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I only eat vegetables, fruit, and small portions of meat now. 45 lbs down so far so Timbits might as well be called fruzzledoozles, the words mean the same thing to me.

Not shitting on you guys eating them as I am sure I'd love whatever they are.
                They're donut holes. But they're more cake like than Shipley's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  They're donut holes. But they're more cake like than Shipley's.
                  Ahhhh. Sounds fucking delicious, will probably never have any though. On the plus side I am almost 50 lbs down at this point.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eat some more onions and you'll drop pounds quicker.

Comment

• I do eat onions, I don't like them on my burgers from whataburger because all I taste is the fucking onions because the place near us puts like 3 times the amount they should. I don't see how you would think it's ok for a place to fuck up my order REGARDLESS of how you eat your shit though.

Comment

• I don't think it's ok. But I do love your furious anger over the onions.

Comment

• I should have took a picture Billy, there were sooooooo God Damned many of them.

Comment

• I am so happy that the naked chicken chalupa AKA NAKED CHICKY CHUP CHUP is back at TB. Best fucking thing while stoned.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• those things are indeed tasty. I'm in a paleo reset again so they are off of the table for at least a month, but holy cow am I gonna smash one of those when I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                AKA NAKED CHICKY CHUP CHUP is back at TB.
                                I laughed way to hard the first time I heard that. I’m a simple person sometimes...
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X