No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been trying to switch hit to make my left arm match my right arm. It's only gonna take about 10 years haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Beat off more...
      *Scotty Voice*

I'm givin her all she's got Captain! But I don't have the power!

*/Scotty Voice*
      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-21-2010, 08:57 AM.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Vin, BDR's masturbation consultant.
        You work with your strengths...

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          From Beaks:

If there is any online writer I trust, it's him.

He's absolutely right. My only concern based off the script is pacing. I think a lot of people are going to have a hard time with it being solid Asgard for the first 20-30 minutes.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, do you have a link to the script? I'd be interested in reading it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Troy, do you have a link to the script? I'd be interested in reading it.

No links.

EDIT:

Current/Branagh drafts aren't online whatsoever unless there's been a leak. You can still find the Protosevich ones out there. But, that's neither here nor there. I hold onto the PDFs I get sent, because I want to keep getting them.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                He's absolutely right. My only concern based off the script is pacing. I think a lot of people are going to have a hard time with it being solid Asgard for the first 20-30 minutes.
                Only way I think I will get really excited is if it was Asgard for 60-90 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Only way I think I will get really excited is if it was Asgard for 60-90 minutes.

Ha. That's never going to happen, they'd be too worried about audience expectations.

Comment

• I don't think the world is ready for Beta Ray Bill...
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I don't think the world is ready for Beta Ray Bill...
                      I hope they eventually use him.

But, Saturday is going to be huge.

Marvel's announcing shit for:

Captain America
                      Thor
                      The Runaways
                      The Avengers

and their ABC TV slate

Comment

• Runaways huh? Here goes another Wheedon fan-wank.

Comment

• Why the WhedonHate, Ed?

He redeemed himself in my eyes with Firefly/Serenity...

Did he... touch you inappropriately, Ed?

It's ok. It was not your fault.

Comment

• It's not hate and Serenity wasn't too shabby. I suppose I get turned off when I see people go batshit insane off of one writer or creator who does stuff I'm not particulary interested in.

It's why I haven't watched Chuck or had the motivation to follow BSG beyond the first season.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-21-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• I've yet to get into Firefly myself. I did see parts of Serenity, but not being an active fan of the series dulled my interest. That, and the whole brownshirt shit mention on the Other Site when the film came out.

Comment

• I've learned that when it comes down to it... ignoring the word of CHUD is the best possible course of action concerning any form of entertainment.

I have nothing more to teach you, my Padawan. You are ready for the Trials.

Comment

Working...
                                X