X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You must spread some rep..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      It's not hate and Serenity wasn't too shabby. I suppose I get turned off when I see people go batshit insane off of one writer or creator who does stuff I'm not particulary interested in.

It's why I haven't watched Chuck or had the motivation to follow BSG beyond the first season.
      I still hate CHUCK even with Martin and Grave raving about it. But BSG is up there with the best shows ever. Seriously.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, first season was some very good television. I just didn't have the drive to continue on. THAT and the second season disc kept skipping.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well if you didn't get hooked with the 1st season, then no point in soldering on.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• /Topic Cop

RE: Saturday's Marvelboner Panels

I want to see how they're handling ol' Schmidty the Skull and Señor Rogers.

(Mostly just to wash away the rubber eared past...)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Well if you didn't get hooked with the 1st season, then no point in soldering on.
              Just stay away from "Razor", unless you're like me and have a serious Michelle Forbes fetish...

Comment

• Razor fucking sucked as did the other flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Just stay away from "Razor", unless you're like me and have a serious Michelle Forbes fetish...
                  My advice, start watching the fourth through sixth seasons of Homicide: Life on the Street.

Comment

• I wonder if they're gonna finally reveal the big bad(s) for the crossover flick...

Also: I wanted to rail Michelle Forbes in Kalifornia.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-21-2010, 12:53 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

My advice, start watching the fourth through sixth seasons of Homicide: Life on the Street.
                      Watch them?

I RUINED THEM!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Watch them?

I RUINED THEM!
                        Sounds like we've got a redball™ on our hands.

Comment

• I stopped watching True Blood because she was not coming back...

Comment

• You must've been really pissed off after what happened to her in 24: Season 2.

Comment

You must've been really pissed off after what happened to her in 24: Season 2.
                              Let's not go there, shall we?

Comment

• No sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X