No announcement yet.

Chandler Bing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but they then got rid of him and it was even touched upon how he just disappeared.

Plus, how can you say no to Bob Rooney?

Although I would concede that things should have ended when Buck moved on.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-07-2009, 11:09 AM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Friends > Married with Children if only because trying to watch Married now is a fucking chore, but watching friends isn't because at least you can stare at one of the three hot chicks on there.

Monica/Rachel/Phoebe > Kelly/Peg
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fair enough, but you do acknowledge the fact that Katey Segal looks pretty damn good for her age. See Sons of Anarchy.

And you thought Pheobe was attractive? Her personality would have driven me up a wall,

Comment

Friends is about two steps above seinfeld in my book.

I fucking hated seinfeld too. Suck on that TV snobs.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Now she does yes. But still, Married was not a good show. At all. Also, I don't hate nor love Friends. But I have seen every fucking episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              Friends is about two steps above seinfeld in my book.

I fucking hated seinfeld too. Suck on that TV snobs.
              Yeah but WWE RAW doesn't count as a tv show.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. Seinfeld is WAY better than Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Yeah but WWE RAW doesn't count as a tv show.
                  Pretty much stopped watching it as it's so predictable and lame now.

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Whoa whoa whoa. Seinfeld is WAY better than Friends.
                  Different strokes and all that, but I never enjoyed one thing about Seinfeld, could not stick with any episode I ever tried to watch.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can understand that. Seinfeld is a show about nothing, in which you have characters that are overall mean-spirited. Or the kind of people you don't give a shit about.

Hell, I never could get into Daria. I just couldn't give a shit over someone that didn't seem to care about anything.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-07-2009, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I can understand that. Seinfeld is a show about nothing, in which you have characters that are overall mean-spirited. Or the kind of people you don't give a shit about.

Hell, I never could get into Daria. I just couldn't give a shit over someone that didn't seem to care about anything.
                      Neither could I. I'm sure some people loved it and will start threads quoting something from the show that only they get and will probably get butthurt when I post "WTF" in that thread too.

Comment

Could someone explain to me what was the facination with that show? Other than you wanted to fuck Daria.

Comment

Who wanted to fuck Daria? Jesus Ed, could you have anymore fucking issues.

Comment

Could you guys wear out this routine any quicker?

Comment

Could you wear that cap anymore backwards?

Comment

Racism and eugenics aside, could we keep this going?

Comment

Working...
                                X