• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Ironic use of phrase?
    Hocken's racist. I just ignored it.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Battletoads was the greatest epic fail on Nintendo. Rare could have had a monster hit franchise, but fucked it up.

The first level of Battletoads was epic as shit: We were giving the Big Boot to the bad guys and destroying robots only to use their busted parts as weapons. Awesome!

The second level was pure bliss: Lets descend down a pit, smashing baddies (and sometimes teammates) into walls. My toad could turn into a big bell thing (with a spike if I had a sword). Freaking sweet!

The third level started off decent, then we jumped on those fucking speeders.

From that point on the difficulty level was astronomic. I just tossed the controller in frustration.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Hocken's racist. I just ignored it.
        Yeah, WTF Hocken. Sorry CHARLIE?? Wow.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ironic use of phrase?
          I kind of realized that Nerdious' name is Viet. Something tells me, he ain't Korean.

Anyway, let's go get some Pho.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I laughed either way. Mostly because he's Asian. And he refuses to turn into Voltron for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I kind of realized that Nerdious' name is Viet. Something tells me, he ain't Korean.

Anyway, let's go get some Pho.
              FAIL again.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I laughed either way. Mostly because he's Asian. And he refuses to turn into Voltron for me.
                I spit water. WINNAR!!
                Originally posted by Howard View Post
                FAIL again.
                Viet should kill him.......................with chopsticks.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The fuck? I already formed Voltron, Rob. It's not my fault I did it when you weren't out here. And since I'm so lazy, it's not going to happen again.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

FAIL again.
                    How is that fail?

And we all know Viet is some kind of Power Ranger. This would explain why he wears the same color all the time.

Comment

• Charlie would be the slang for Vietnamese. Not Koreans. And unless I'm mistaken, nerdious is indeed Vietnamese.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Charlie would be the slang for Vietnamese. Not Koreans. And unless I'm mistaken, nerdious is indeed Vietnamese.
                        That was the entire point of my remark. I realize Nerdious is Vietnamese. A name like Viet would more than likely not belong to a Korean.

Anyways, not a big deal. No reason to get into somekind of catfight here.

Comment

• We can all agree that he's of Asian decent and that he has issues with opening things.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            and that he has issues with opening things.
                            ...That aren't food.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sweet! Rob's blunts can be powered now!

http://insidetech.monster.com/news/a..._20091215_HUNT

Comment

• haha. Blunts. Only gangsters and wannabe gangsters smoke that shit. If you have the goods, you do not need a blunt. It's a fucking waste.

Comment

Working...
                                X