No announcement yet.

A/V BDR PANDA BOWL VIII - Brady is Appointed GOAT God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heck yeah, go Lions. Great game last night.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great game? It would've been great if they hung 50 on the worst Green Bay QB since I've been alive.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Yeah Detroit basically played a college scout team yesterday.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Still recovering from that game. Mild heart attack. Sense of numbness leaving body.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Looks like a 3rd-ish place finish for me this year, not bad considering I blew my draft time and had a shit ton of injuries.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

She went super run crazy this year and it paid off. She's thrilled that picking up Jimmy G worked for her.

My guy I just wanted to beat because he's a super douche Packers fan.

Comment

My only complaint this year is on me because I missed the draft, but through moves I remained competitive and came close again. Feels good, not great but good.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  My only complaint this year is on me because I missed the draft, but through moves I remained competitive and came close again. Feels good, not great but good.
                  Well, I know that Supreme gave up when he started competing in Madden for real. Dude is in the running to be on that CW show in a few weeks.

Everyone else seemed to try, but the Hurricane kinda fucked up David's commitment.

Comment

Yeah, Hurricane kind of messed up a week or two for me, but I put my best foot forward. Can't complain because I missed the draft because I got caught up in other shit. Good season all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Yeah, Hurricane kind of messed up a week or two for me, but I put my best foot forward. Can't complain because I missed the draft because I got caught up in other shit. Good season all things considered.

I think it turned out really well.

Comment

So, now that the Madden Cover curse and the NFL MVP curse decided to make a fuck sandwich...here's to a blissful dead period until Draft.

Comment

It was a fun year that ended with Brady's overly long mouth kisser in a frown, so it's good.

Comment

Working...
                          X