Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New details on Phase 2.

The Falcon looks pretty sweet actually.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is stupid how ridiculously excited I am for Guardians of the Galaxy. And Iron Man 3. My God...I'm starting to act like a Fanboy...
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Give in to enjoying things.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT. I'm getting more and more tired of the jaded bullshit that comes along with movie nerds. OR just jaded nerds in general.

Everything about Marvel's new phase is getting me pumped as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            THAT. I'm getting more and more tired of the jaded bullshit that comes along with movie nerds. OR just jaded nerds in general.

Everything about Marvel's new phase is getting me pumped as fuck.
            Oh, I'm hardly jaded. And I agree with you about the whole jaded/Holden Caulfield nerd voice that's been crawling the interwebz for awhile now.

However, that said, we do no one any favors by swallowing shit. This is our culture, and it should be treated respectfully like any other movie property. Like a coherent plot that doesn't fall apart while the film is being watched; decent actors saying well-crafted dialog; direction and shot composition that isn't below Kevin Smith's level; a story, not just spectacle; and boobs.

One of the reasons I like the Marvel films is that, so far, they do all those things. Feige is at least trying to put together well thought-out and entertaining movies that don't insult my intelligence. And Marvel is creating a massive universe to play in. They're not recycling the same villains and situations, over and over again (really DC, are there not any other villains in Superman comics, beyond Lex Luthor). Marvel wants to bring us new shit to see and I'm excited for that.

There really is nothing wrong with expecting a little quality control with your entertainment.

Now excuse me, there's an 11:15 XD/3D showing of GI Joe that I need to get to, and no, I"m not kidding.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• ["Battle Hymn of the Republic", Which Has Been Playing Softly & Increasing Gradually in Volume During the Entirety of the Preceding Speech, Swells to a Crescendo as Krol Grabs His Personalized 3D Glasses - in the Monogrammed Calfskin Case - & Strides Triumphantly Out the Door, Right Fist Raised in Triumph]
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Oh, I'm hardly jaded. And I agree with you about the whole jaded/Holden Caulfield nerd voice that's been crawling the interwebz for awhile now.

However, that said, we do no one any favors by swallowing shit. This is our culture, and it should be treated respectfully like any other movie property. Like a coherent plot that doesn't fall apart while the film is being watched; decent actors saying well-crafted dialog; direction and shot composition that isn't below Kevin Smith's level; a story, not just spectacle; and boobs.

One of the reasons I like the Marvel films is that, so far, they do all those things. Feige is at least trying to put together well thought-out and entertaining movies that don't insult my intelligence. And Marvel is creating a massive universe to play in. They're not recycling the same villains and situations, over and over again (really DC, are there not any other villains in Superman comics, beyond Lex Luthor). Marvel wants to bring us new shit to see and I'm excited for that.

There really is nothing wrong with expecting a little quality control with your entertainment.

Now excuse me, there's an 11:15 XD/3D showing of GI Joe that I need to get to, and no, I"m not kidding.
                I'm agreeing with Krol.

Jesus Franco wept...then used it as lube.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Latino review got one of the IM3 endings right
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I was hoping for confirmation of the first one that was leaked awhile ago.

Comment

I was hoping for confirmation of the first one that was leaked awhile ago.

What worries me about that one is they took so long to cast it, that kind of fucked up the chances of getting it shot. So, I'm expecting to see a mid credit bastardization.

The
                        Spoiler: spoiler 
                      Banner/Stark shrink stuff
                      will be the Schwarma scene.

Comment

• ah ok, that makes much more sense then.

Comment

ah ok, that makes much more sense then.

Michael Rooker is now playing Yondu (Space Hawkeye). That means that Disney got their way and we're getting a name for Rocket Raccoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            That means that Disney got their way and we're getting a name for Rocket Raccoon.
                            10 years ago this sentence would be grounds to have you committed.

Still can hardly believe this thing is real
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Rooker with a big red finhead = FUCKING AWESOME. Now if they could just get the Fahey involved it'd be the movie of the century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Rooker with a big red finhead = FUCKING AWESOME. Now if they could just get the Fahey involved it'd be the movie of the century.
                                Nah, add William Fichtner and Michael ironside and you have my vote.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X