POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Non disclosure agreements? This is the government, and it's supposed to be for the people. How is that legal?
    It isn't.

I figured the Hatch Act would come into play eventually. Didn't think it would be So soon!

Comment

• Comey just got a warrant to investigate Sessions. Session is in middle of confirmation hearing right now. FBI probably won't talk to Sessions until tomorrow.

Sessions is now a federal suspect in the Russian meddling.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• House of Reps is now pushing for Trump's Russian ties and election issues to be investigated by Independent Council.

Maxine Waters spearheading the push.

All of this is just happening between Noon-now EST.

Catching up when I can.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Russian shit should have been pushed long ago, but glad it's finally going. Maybe digger will investigate the 15 shell companies used to give Trump his 19% of Russian state oil!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            The Russian shit should have been pushed long ago, but glad it's finally going. Maybe digger will investigate the 15 shell companies used to give Trump his 19% of Russian state oil!
            Let's just hope that something comes out of it.

Comment

• I've been trying to figure out how to access his tax returns and not have it come back to me or anyone I work with.

Comment

• Somebody must either got the FBI on task or Comey got shorted a payment, but they are dropping subpoenas and all sorts of crazy shit today.

Sen Chaffetz of Utah must've pissed off the wrong person, as it appears to be open season on him. Open solicits for misdeeds, his private server being investigated, all sorts of shit.

The AP is also now telling all writers to treat the Trump regime within Dictatorship Protocol.

Comment

• What a weird time we live in where Comey fucks up an Election and then builds a case for Watergate 2.

Whatever he has is fucking good and has got most of the Politicos pants shitting with either glee or dread.

Comment

• Love their shit so SEC doesn't need to know about foreign oil payments. Pretty much says the republicans know Trump got that sweet Russian oil cash. Treacherous fucks, the lot of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Love their shit so SEC doesn't need to know about foreign oil payments. Pretty much says the republicans know Trump got that sweet Russian oil cash. Treacherous fucks, the lot of them.
                      They still left a paper trail that Comey is on. What I'm wondering is why Comey is turning into such a fucking bloodhound right now.

Comment

• 6 agency investigation as of tonight. FISA and domestic warrants signed and authorized.

Bannon apparently shitting enough clams that he can't have his staffers fake news it out at RogueWhatevertheFuck.

After Trump phone snubbing, Australia preparing sanctions against Russia.

Other countries planning on following suit.

A lot of weird shit coming out about Kaspersky. Still trying to sort shit from fact.

Comment

• While all this starts ramping up, it's worth noting that within 24 hours of this ball rolling...we've got Trump insulting world leaders on multiple fronts and then capping the day by threatening to invade Mexico.

"Wag the dog"? Sure.

I'm just loving that every day is something new with this Cheeto stained fucker. Hell, W. wasn't this interesting.

Comment

• Where you getting all this, Troy?

Comment

• Just read Bannon was shooting his mouth off about us getting into a war with China within 10 or so years.

Seems nobody in this administration nor in Congress has any internal filters working before opening their mouths.

Still laying even odds Bannon's going to say or do something that'll sink this administration. Cheney he ain't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                They still left a paper trail that Comey is on. What I'm wondering is why Comey is turning into such a fucking bloodhound right now.
                                Save himself a treason charge for buttfucking Clinton when the dems take back over.

Comment

Working...
                                X