No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like our cat Boomer. She mews then plops over no matter where she is.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kinda want In-N-Out for lunch.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        I kinda want In-N-Out for lunch.
        yeah, but what do you want to eat?

HEEEEEEYOOooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HIYOOOOO

or maybe http://www.thestandlink.com/, but I always make Captain Trips jokes when I get in there and I'm pretty sure the UCLA undergrad cashier is going to stab me in the heart next time he sees me. "OH HEY, YOU'RE THAT FUCKING GUY. 'M-O-O-N, THAT SPELLS HOT DOG', RIGHT, YOU DICK?"
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• We MIGHT be hitting California for vacation in July/August...if so, I'm gonna make it a frickin' point to eat at an In-and-Out burger.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If you do the L.A. thing, UMAMI BURGER UMAMI BURGER UMAMI BURGER.

UMAMI. BURGER.

~

Comment

• IT's SUSHI WEDNESDAY for us at work. I powered down some spicy salmon, unagi, and dynamite rolls. Also chowed down on some deep fried scallops and tempura shrimp. YUM.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It was AMAZING! The ice cream was a great way to end the meal as usual...
                  I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• I ended up having grilled salmon with brown rice and steamed broccoli/cauliflower out of guilt.

~

Comment

• Dear Nong Shim Noodle Company;

I wish to write you concerning your 'Neoguri' brand of spicy udon noodle soup.

Do not change a fucking thing.

I love you,

Vin

Comment

• meat loaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, and root veggies. yes.

Comment

• Baked Royal sandwich from Larosa's. No longer comes with chips or a pickle. Chips were an extra $1.00. Chips and sandwich were very meh. Ate half. Pitched it.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just had a sammich consisting of spinach leaves, muenster cheese and shredded chicken all on some honey wheat bread. Yum.

Comment

• Was treated to cuban for my beeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfday and I fucking ate like 7 pigs worth of pork, along with their incredible fried chicken and plantains and rice and fuck im gonna die

Comment

• DOING IT RIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                                X