No announcement yet.

Lost: Season 6 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know what Jin is saying? I can ask my Korean friend otherwise...
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I wish I had a Korean friend and was all diverse and shit... I just know Rob.
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
        I wish I had a Korean friend and was all diverse and shit... I just know Rob.
        Yeah this is true but Rob gives you DVD's to watch so he's better than a Korean. Speaking of DVD's to watch.......
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
          Yeah this is true but Rob gives you DVD's to watch so he's better than a Korean. Speaking of DVD's to watch.......
          No way. Koreans own restaurants, which means free food. Koreans win. For now...
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Gimme more spoilers, Mr. Dickblood.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Damn this show! This week was another huge waste of time! FFFFUUUUUUU

Comment

• 3 more days...
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I thought I would be freaking out about the finale, but after the last few episodes and Jack being picked to be Caribbean Jesus like a dodgeball game, I don't seem to care as much as I thought I would.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/di3w1yV4Ehg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/di3w1yV4Ehg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm ready!
                      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• WOO LOST MOTHERFUCKERS!
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I want that bookcase and everything in it so bad.

Comment

• Oh wow...

Lost is on?

Sorry, kids... District 9 is on Netflix Instant. Cat food addicted aliens, and lightning bolt guns that blow fuckers apart tend to hold my interest more.

Comment

• Rob and Lesley are ready to rock this bitch!

Just thought I'd check in with my fellow LostTards with four minutes till the actual finale. Here's to hoping that it makes up for the stuff that's been pissing people off.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Confession. Watching in the hope I see my man. AND he reappears. So hot.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X