Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the Gasthof is fucking SPECTACULAR.

We've given my buddy shit about that. They do need to step up their game. Although, the patio at Black Forest = FUCKING AWESOME.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      They do need to step up their game.
      Yes, they do. I say that as someone who WANTS them to get better...it's a constructive comment.

We also had the Black Cherry cake and the Sacher Torte for dessert. They were both good, too.

It's just that we've always had KILLER sauerbraten at the Black Forest; to get a batch that was just kinda...meh...was a bit of a letdown. It wasn't bad enough to send back, but it certainly wasn't good enough to warrant any repeat business from a first-time diner.
      Last edited by Matt; 10-26-2009, 05:59 PM.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of far off places, I still can't believe there's a South African joint near where I used to live. How random is that?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• oh yeah? do you have any restaurants that serve lutefisk?????????
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• EWWW. Fuck that shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed, entirely. I HAVE to have a couple bites of it every year at the in-laws, though.

Pearson's (in Edina) serves lutefisk, Rob. They have a pretty solid rep at selling 'good' lutefisk. Take that for what you will...

Comment

• Good, bad, it's all the same. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Speaking of far off places, I still can't believe there's a South African joint near where I used to live. How random is that?
                  So what's that like, European-Dutch food?

Comment

• deep fried sand.

Comment

• SAND HAS MINERALS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Made pulled pork for the first time via the crock pot. Came out really nice. Plus baked potato with kosher salt covering.
                        nice. I made a buck off that crock pot!

Comment

• Pulled pork from a crock pot. The wonders of science!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Half of the posts on that last page sound like they belong on the Stormfront boards.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I just ate a grilled pork tenderloin, I marinated it for 36 hour in a fat free Catalina dressing and used my home blend spice rub once I pulled it from the marinade. I also cooked "candied" carrot slices and corn off the cob. The tenderloin was probably the tastiest thing I've ever cooked and ate.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mofucking tacos bitches. STRAIGHT GANGSTA.

Comment

Working...
                                X