Stuff I want...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    While I like a Gerber as much as the next guy, Bear Grylls is the Devin Faraci of the spec-ops world... and I would not buy anything with his name on it, no matter how well made.

There is only one Gerber you need buy, and I can attest to its effectiveness.

http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-22-0187.../dp/B0017KXAGS

This one as well...

http://www.botachtactical.com/costkuma.html

Comment

• And this one for your pocket.

Comment

• I have a Kershaw like that and I love it. It also has a notch you can push on the backside to pop it open with your index finger. the only problem is the shitty plastic lock broke off when I dropped it so sometimes it opens when it's clipped in my pocket. Always freaks me out.

Comment

• This is something wanted...that became something owned. This dude arrived in the mail recently. Mofo is gigantic, lights up, talks and comes with a tiny Silver Surfer!

Behold:

Comment

• Holy Shit. Is that Surfer a normal toy size?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Silver Surfer's a 3 3/4" scale figure. Galactus is 19" tall.

Comment

• The most epic thing about that toy is the blister card:
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuckin' A, that thing is HUGE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I didn't know it came in a blister card. This one arrived in a box.

Comment

• It doesn't look like the one on the blister card came with the Silver Surfer.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You can get the same Marvel Universe 3 3/4" Silver Surfer in stores relatively easily. Don't buy too many action figures, but that Galactus is SWEET.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall View Post
                          Shit, I didn't know it came in a blister card. This one arrived in a box.

This one is way cooler.

Comment

• The blister card version is from SDCC.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Need to get Lesley this...haha

SFW

Comment

• I like the "Color: As shown" part of the description.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X