No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Kushner be alleging collusion between his father in law and Mossad on the hacking? Is he angling to take over the throne?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Why would Kushner be alleging collusion between his father in law and Mossad on the hacking? Is he angling to take over the throne?

No idea. This is where we get into unconfirmed territory and have to play it by ear.

What we do know:

1) The Russians have hacked a mildly popular iPhone app that can spy and record people.
      2) Ivanka uses it on all flights and pushes the app on others.
      3) App is product of Israeli and Russian co-authorship.
      4) This means if product was open, then Israeli developers know code for how Russian hacks handhelds and other mobile devices.
      5) ?????
      6) Profit
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Side note: I do love that people that I never thought would acknowledge are finally admitting that Deep State theory model is very, very real.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Who is promoting said app to new heights? Ivanka Trump.
          She started promoting it like the day after inauguration and it got zero burn. The story has been waiting for whoever wanted to go into it. I remember one article from it saying that not only was it paid for by Russians, but the Israelis were paid by an FSB shell company.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            She started promoting it like the day after inauguration and it got zero burn. The story has been waiting for whoever wanted to go into it. I remember one article from it saying that not only was it paid for by Russians, but the Israelis were paid by an FSB shell company.
            Yeah, I let it go because I thought it was a blip. But people are sniffing back at it.

Comment

• THE CAROLINA CONSPIRACY
              the next big craziness on the horizon

1. Crackas with Attitude (NC based hacking group) are hired by shell organization to work on hacking multiple targets for Political association.
              2. November 3rd, 2016: the Russian plane MKATE and Putin’s bagman Rybolovev met Donald Trump’s campaign plane on the tarmac at Charlotte, North Carolina.
              3. Russian hacker (Yvgeny Nikulin) is hired to exploit sexting app Formspring and hit specific targets.
              4. Nikulin has priors stretching back for years, but he knows how to wake zombie bots via Formspring, compromised LinkedIn accts and other platforms.
              5. A soft target (15 year old NC girl named 'VIC' begins sexting with Anthony Weiner). Weiner still living with Huma Abedin at this point. Weiner's complete electronic fingerprint is compromised, but his equipment docks and charges with Huma's stuff. Hackers gain access to whatever Huma's stuff connects.
              6. Huma Abedin traveling and working Primary and later General Election with Clinton team. Repeated access to Hillary's emails and private server.
              7. Russian outlet Sputnik coordinates attacks to open direct channels into every network that Huma connects to (Clinton campaign, Clinton Foundation, NYPD and NYC FBI office).
              8. The two behind Crackas with Attitude get arrested. Person elected to charge them? Dana Boente (Sally Yates replacement via Trump before Sessions got confirmed). Now, Boente is second in command behind AG.
              9. Boente and Sessions actively begin plotting cover for Trump in connection to these hacking cases.
              10. Nikulin uses zombie bots to open direct channels to all infected platforms (Weiner, Huma, Clinton campaign, NYC FBI office and NYPD). Sputnik drops in compromised documents and edited materials without anyone knowing.
              11. Anyone but Team Trump. Team Trump given their "October Surprise". Virtually a full printed rundown of every smoking gun that Sputnik created without Clinton or others knowing. One copy to Team Trump, one copy to FBI. Comey begins investigating Clinton emails again.
              12. Trump starts beating Clinton in debates, as he can make wild claims about things in her emails. She has no idea what he's talking about. Meanwhile, Comey has the full list that Team Trump does.
              13. Lara Trump meets with the NC contingent in mid October. Begins coordinating with local AG and law enforcement. Then starts ABC News and later radio tours promising October Surprise. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...the-coffin-for
              14. Clinton loses after being nailed with things she didn't do. However, her well-known shitty email security and her association with the Anthony Weiner liability allowed this to happen.
              15. The NC AG throws Crackas with Attitude under the bus and arrest them. The Russians pull their guys out and hides them behind RT and Sputnik interests.
              16. Comey is left with this dick in his hand and being rather pissed. Hence, the start of the months long FISA investigations.

So, there's that.

Comment

• Jesus.

Comment

• I really, really, really want this to explode like a nuke all over the media, the government and all across the country. I'm in the mood for an event of Watergate proportions, mostly to watch Trump shit his pants during the inevitable impeachment hearings.

If this also brings down his business interests and thoroughly destroys the Trump empire, so much the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    I really, really, really want this to explode like a nuke all over the media, the government and all across the country. I'm in the mood for an event of Watergate proportions, mostly to watch Trump shit his pants during the inevitable impeachment hearings.

If this also brings down his business interests and thoroughly destroys the Trump empire, so much the better.

If all of this is out there for public consumption, then Comey and the FISA Spy Hunter crew has more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      If all of this is out there for public consumption, then Comey and the FISA Spy Hunter crew has more.

Comment

• They just found the Russian UN ambassador dead.

Comment

• Yeah, saw that. Not suspicious at all, nope.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Yeah, saw that. Not suspicious at all, nope.

He's one of eight mysterious deaths since Feb 1st.

Comment

• Russian cleaning house of anyone that talked with Trump is my guess.

Comment

• A madman in charge, mysterious deaths, sabers being rattled, Russians in the spotlight.... we've somehow wound up in a spy flick! BRING ON THE BOND GIRLS!

Comment

Working...
                                X