No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 39: Into the forum, into the fray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that invisibility is always such a wanted superpower? I have my theories (girl's locker room, DUH!).

I remember learning about the whole Juggalo Heaven deal over at CHUD but we didn't have any reformed Juggalos to grill about the subject. When the whole think was revealed, were the Juggalos happy about being punk'd or were they pissed? I get the feeling that most of those losers were so deep into being Juggalos that they could have been asked to recreate Jonestown and would have done it no questions asked.

Also, respect to the peanut butter Take 5 bars. Those things were awesome.

Comment

RIP PB Take 5 bars.

I miss those things soooo much....

And dude, the Juggalos are still going mad strong. It's fucking sad. Maybe CJ can talk a bit more about it, but I have friends that still go to "Tha Gathering".

*shakes head*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

With the talk of Fear and Loathing (one of my favorites, and yes... I have read the book) I had to post this photo, Halloween about 5 year's ago my best friend John who I keep trying to join this caust dressed up along with his brother as Raoul Duke and Dr. Gonzo. He had this character down to a "T"! Shaved his head, broken cigarette, fly swatter to defend the bats, and a brief case full of ummm well you know!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

did you base the skit on the tom waits song?

IMHO, i thought it was well done and funny... irreverent is almost always funny to me. but then again.... thats just me.

Comment

Fucking John Austin!!!!!!!!! Epic, that dude was cool...how's he doing? He totally turned me on to Wolfmother...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                Fucking John Austin!!!!!!!!! Epic, that dude was cool...how's he doing? He totally turned me on to Wolfmother...
                Doing good, now if I can only get him on these boards!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by buggplut View Post
                  did you base the skit on the tom waits song?

IMHO, i thought it was well done and funny... irreverent is almost always funny to me. but then again.... thats just me.

Nope, we did not. At least I'm 98% sure we didn't. CJ can clarify though. Glad it was enjoyable to listen to. We had fun recording it. I didn't have as much fun editing it all together. Haha.

Comment

I loved the opening. I died a noble death. But the chocolate covered Jesus killed me. Especially you guys busting up at the end.

But damn, you sound bitter about the geekscape thing. I need to see what that whole thread is about over there. I haven't read it yet (except for the negative review from the old broad).

Fav Carpenter film with Russell: The Thing
                    Without Russel: Tie between Halloween and They Live. I seriously cannot pick one.

Ass to ass for a flying car? I'd go ass to ass for Prof. X powers. That would be awesome.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I loved the opening. I died a noble death. But the chocolate covered Jesus killed me. Especially you guys busting up at the end.

But damn, you sound bitter about the geekscape thing. I need to see what that whole thread is about over there. I haven't read it yet (except for the negative review from the old broad).

Fav Carpenter film with Russell: The Thing
                      Without Russel: Tie between Halloween and They Live. I seriously cannot pick one.

Ass to ass for a flying car? I'd go ass to ass for Prof. X powers. That would be awesome.

Yeah, beer will do that to you (about the bitterness), oh well, enough about that. Glad you enjoyed your death. Haha.

And to be completely honest, the ASS to ASS question caught me totally off guard. I think it's been said before, but we dont' read any of those before we record. Although, Prof X powers would be way better. DAMN YOU BRIAN DENNEHY!

Comment

Denehy takes no prisoners! Only Minnesota butt virginity.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Another fine 'cast gentlemen. Not sure if you started this yet but I think we should start a "You know you're a geek when..." thread. I'm sure that shit would be hilarious...Honestly if you never saw me before and saw me walking in public, you would have no idea.

Happy there is some Curb love here. It is definitely one of my favorite shows all time.

I loved the constant bitterness towards geekscape...honestly that shit was pretty funny. I think the dude Thundercatzzz or whatever is the only normal person they have there. Dude had some sense and set the record straight...Props to TCatz and any of the other people that have joined our little community from the scape. It's funny how territorial people get. As much as I like you guys (honestly this is the only podcast I listen to) I would never get gangster on anyone trying to promote their shit...especially if it relates to any of the shit I'm into...i.e. geek/nerd shit. Don't trip Big B from L.A. got your back's homies...

Loved the Chocolate covered Jesus...Rob you may be the next best ad libber, of course Diddy is the best.

Keep up the great work gents...

Comment

Haha, that was all Cj singing. I'm his muse, he's the poet. I did whistle and say the things in the background.

Comment

And thanks for the props. Also, when is your site gonna be back up?

Comment

That's ad libbing...you are the next Flava Flav!

Comment

Working...
                                X