No announcement yet.

Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, they taste great. Nothing like freshly steamed broccoli/cauliflower/whatever just get it in my mouth. I can't believe I used to hate vegetables.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

True, I have had some steamed veggies when I'd have Panda Express but goddamn this shit is bland.

Now spinach, that's some good eatin.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
        Nah, they taste great. Nothing like freshly steamed broccoli/cauliflower/whatever just get it in my mouth. I can't believe I used to hate vegetables.

Yep. Same here. I hate it now when my parents make veggies slathered in butter and shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

love all steamed veggies except for cauliflower. Totally addicted to fresh veggies, now.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Bunch of goddamn rabbits around here.

Still, I'd rather have vegtables than fruit. Can't bring myself to eat much fruit.

Comment

Though I'm still totally insane for some extra-sharp cheddar grated/melted onto broccoli. I prefer it just plain steamed, but there's no way I'll turn down steamed broccoli with a good melted cheddar or other sharp cheese.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                Steamed carrots/cauliflower = AWESOME
                You... you're a very very bad man.

I was out getting lunch one day some years back, and I went into this bodega near my office where they had a fairly good salad bar and two kinds of fresh soup every day in big serve yourself kettles. I thought how good some soup would be, and lifted the lid marked "Chicken Noodle Soup". Yummy deliciousness wafted up at me, right before these big, HUGE slices of cooked carrots floated to the surface! I "gaaaah!!!"ed and backed the fuck away after slamming the lid back on the kettle. You'd have thought they were mob corpses floating to the surface of the Hudson River by my reaction.

Ironically enough? I just finished noshing out on some crunchy raw carrot sticks with my lunch while I typed this, so I'm pro-raw carrots, but very anti-cooked ones.
                Last edited by Lisa; 03-15-2010, 10:52 AM.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Fresh raw vegetables>steamed or cooked vegetables. The one exception? Corn. Although, corn is a grain not a vegetable. So no exceptions!
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Good point, who would eat corn raw?

Comment

Carrots...

Lightly steamed...

Grated ginger...

Maple syrup...

CAME!

But we're not here to discuss what we like...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                        Carrots...

Lightly steamed...

Grated ginger...

Maple syrup...

CAME!

But we're not here to discuss what we like...
                        You are a nasty boy!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Troof!

Comment

Green/red/yellow bell peppers. In any form. DONOTWANT.

Comment

It's strange as I love the flavor of green/red/yellow bell peppers but do not particularly like to actually eat them.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Tripe...

Ate it once. Never again.

Baluts...

Ate them at a banquet in the Phillipines. I had to spill wine on my uniform as an excuse to go throw up.

Comment

Working...
                                X