X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embrace The Suck...

Foods you don't like...

Cottage cheese ETS!

I just don't get it. What's the appeal of cottage cheese?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Cottage cheese is the cheese version of diarhea.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'll bet someone ran out of food, and just ate spoiled milk...

Probably somewhere in California, I'll bet...

Comment

So what's the correlation between the fact that cottage cheese is moderately healthy and the fact people eat it?

Like if it was fatty as fuck, would people still NOM NOM NOM it?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yogurt...grits...porridge and oatmeal all belong on this list. Hell, anything slimy can get added too.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's very little actual flavor to it, so you can easily season it to your own personal taste. It goes exceedingly well with many different fruits and vegetables (cottage cheese on tomato slices is AWESOME) and with different spices (add chives to it sometime...YUM).

so there. I love it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                Yogurt...grits...porridge and oatmeal all belong on this list. Hell, anything slimy can get added too.
                Howard, my friend. You realize that you're teeing up a golfball that we're all going to take a swing at, don't you?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

One that I'll tacitly ignore.

Also, tomatoes and cottage cheese? Double the sliminess. *shiver*
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

lutefisk

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                      So what's the correlation between the fact that cottage cheese is moderately healthy and the fact people eat it?

Like if it was fatty as fuck, would people still NOM NOM NOM it?
                      Well, it IS fatty as fuck, which is the point - it's a source of good dairy fats and it's also a slow-digesting protein. Works great to beef up a protein shake, make protein pancakes, etc. Basically just that if you're retarded for protein for whatever reason (health-related, SEMENTHIRSTY), it works and works pretty damn well for the price.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Ah shows what I know. I fail. Either way, yuck.

Comment

I'm just happy you gave me the chance to use the word "sementhirsty".
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            lutefisk

/thread
                            (It got missed in all of the cottage cheese/semen talk.)

I dare anyone here to defend lutefisk.

Comment

Nixon liked cottage cheese.

'Nuff said.

Also when people equate cottage cheese with semen, you folks are missing the point. As cottage cheese is associated with something else in my mind....ladies?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X