Braindead Radio Episode 11: Above The Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, indeed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

All the more reason why you won't hear me sing anymore. Besides, I was just merely responding to Rob's challenge with a massive fail.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

HAha, we laughed at it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I won't listen to myself doing it because I knew it was garbage. But all that matters is the fact I tried.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

As much as I thought I was going to hate this episode (I usually do when I don't drink) after cutting out the fat, there are some pretty great discussions peppered throughout.

Comment

And I just reviewed on iTunes. Hopefully it goes through this time.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I was just happy the show trimmed down to less than 2 hours. Not that you guys can't fill the time but finding 2 hours uninterrupted with my kids and wife around is nigh impossible.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  I was just happy the show trimmed down to less than 2 hours. Not that you guys can't fill the time but finding 2 hours uninterrupted with my kids and wife around is nigh impossible.
                  you and me both man. When we hit 2 hour shows it's almost impossible to break them in half and it's an all day editing sessions.

Comment

Yeah I could see editing that much would be an ass-load of time committed.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I cut out about 30 mins of shit from this episode.

Comment

I actually enjoy the longer shows...feels like I'm getting more bang for my buck. And I rarely listen to the entire show in one sitting, I get distracted like every 15-30 mins. I need breaks. The long rambling episodes are my favorite...I vote to keep in all the shit.

Comment

You're vote is a hanging chad. You're not really having to find time to listen to them since you take breaks. If I take a break I lose the flow of the show. I vote they mix some long and shorts. If the material is there for two hours then run it, if not, then run a shorter show.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                            I actually enjoy the longer shows...feels like I'm getting more bang for my buck. And I rarely listen to the entire show in one sitting, I get distracted like every 15-30 mins. I need breaks. The long rambling episodes are my favorite...I vote to keep in all the shit.
                            The rambling ones are my favorite (glad I'm not the only one), but we don't consciously set out to make a super long episode or a super short one.

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            You're vote is a hanging chad. You're not really having to find time to listen to them since you take breaks. If I take a break I lose the flow of the show. I vote they mix some long and shorts. If the material is there for two hours then run it, if not, then run a shorter show.
                            And that's another reason why I don't end up splitting up the long shows, ruins the flow. And that's pretty much what we end up doing. If we get to even 30 mins and it seems like it's going nowhere we can the show.

And yeah, we'll never go over 2.5 hours (unless it's a fucking crazy episode) and we'll never go under 30 mins. an hour seems just about right.

Comment

If the shows run 2 hours, why not just cut them into two shows?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The 2 hours shows are legit, why cut them in half?

Comment

Working...
                                X