X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead Redemption

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...Beautiful.html

SHIT I NEED THIS GAME ALREADY
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked for this. I fucking loved GUN when it came out, and this looks way better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I believe I played the shit out of Red Dead Revolver...I'm down with Western games...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Never played gun or revolver but this does look nice.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Breaking out the Leone.

WANT TO SHOOT BANDITOS.

Of the Frito variety or otherwise.

coming April 27th
          Fuck.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

B_Metal: grab 'Gun', it's totally worth it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Will do as soon as I can. Thx
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/08/re...led/#continued

There is nothing I want more in this world right now. This multiplayer looks incredible. REGULAAAAAAAAAAATORS. Mount up. Fuuuuck I want this.

Comment

I just shot load.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

A western multi-player? Someone pull up the Bill Murray pic NAO!
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

MAY 18TH!?! Sorry Mom, but you'll have to find someone else to take you to a birthday dinner. Your baby boy is gonna be at home leveling up so he can rock a sweet pancho!

Comment

I hope there's a create a character. Oh man! I want to be Street Wise NY Pinkerton ready to crack heads. And by heads, I mean striking workers.

Comment

It looks like there is. If you look at the posse it's made up of tons of different characters, and it shows that you can unlock different character types (Soldier, outlaw, Mexican banderos, and some others) so I think the create a character is a lock.

Comment

Now...

I can BE Ike Clanton!

"Yeah, that's good, Mr. Law Dog, 'cause law don't go around here."

Steal cattle, shoot Asian railroad workers...

Ah. Good times, good times!

Comment

To finally have the 'stache that Kurt Russell had in Tombstone? That's a star right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X