No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Real working night vision googles. The Prestige Edition has an MSRP of $149.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Just think at how shitty those goggles have to be, as you're also getting the $80 Hardened edition in that Prestige edition. So fucking dumb.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Looks kinda cool, may just pick up the hardened edition though...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

What the jew? What's the hardened version have, STD's?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nah just a shiny box and the original COD
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              Nah just a shiny box and the original COD
              The original must look like shit now, also why would anyone want to play that old ass game? Shiny box's are gay too, stop trying make me buy those damn things game publishers!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It had been a while since I played with Ari (huh huh) and was impressed last night. It's like all he sees are Germans. He will kill your face.

Comment

NAZIS! NAZIS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ari is the prince of rampage. I'd love to say I'm king but I'm probably more of a Duke.

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMSS12iY1X0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMSS12iY1X0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

YES PLEASE.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WANT. SO MUCH WANT.

Comment

OMG..... CAN NOT WAIT!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HOLY CHRIST.

AC130! Sticky grenades! Sharper graphics! The fucking radar-attached gun from ALIENS! You are all on notice. I am taking 11.10.09 off from work. I will be shooting faces.

Comment

Is that a call for RAMPAGE that I hear? Because I'm sure I heard a call for RAMPAGE.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X