No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 39: Into the forum, into the fray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, I have some angry fans...Work has been crazy which makes me uninspired. I need to get drunk and let my creative juices flow....Fuck being a grown up, this shit sucks!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

BTW, I heard that the battle is on...I'm going to muster the courage and phone in my first battle raps...

Comment

I hope I don't get served....I am not so good at the one liner insults, I just try and keep it going but I guess we will see if I choke like B Rabbit.
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

how are you gonna do it to a beat if you phone it in? or are you gonna do it accapella style where it almost becomes insult def poetry jam.

Comment

Ha! Honestly I haven't done this shit since high school....The Iron Lung bout to show you where I'm coming from...

Comment

I'll do it acapella, I will send you guys the beat add that shit in pro tools...it will be like the albums Capone N Noreaga made when Capone was locked up...Big B calling straight from Rikers...

Comment

Word. Bring it. Send us the beat and let us know when you start flowing, and have a longer beat for CJ to flow over and it's on! Should be fun!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Im nervious....vomit on my sweater already.

Comment

did i hear finch in this one or the other? have you heard that the group is sort of getting back?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Finch was probably in this one, can't remember. But I tend to put them in alot of episodes. And awesome. I did not hear that.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                      X