No announcement yet.

Bad TV Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit. I'm still watching FlashForward, mostly because I'm a glutton for punishment but also because (like V) it's been a lot better since they changed showrunners but last night... man. The big climax was written by someone who has absolutely no idea how a gun functions.

There was this big elaborate trap set to kill Agent Harold that had all kinds of boobytraps on it except for the hammer of the pistol. The hammer was cocked and time was counting down with Agent Mr. Penny Widmore trying to figure out what to do. Rather than put a finger between the hammer and back of the slide, he starts pulling wires and slowly trying to bend the gun out of the mounting mechanism. So fucking stupid! Blarerhghasgh

Comment

I think the first gun safety tip I ever learned was to jam a hammer with the side of your hand. Retarded.

Comment

I confess, I love the "Real Housewives of NYC" and the "Real Housewives of NJ". Love 'em. First of all, it reinforces that I'm not one of those horrible, harpy women since I can't relate to them at all. These women are like rich versions of the admins I work with, you know? I also love when they all get into one place and you know a catfight is going to break out. And sure enough, two of them will start yammering at each other, the pitch getting higher and higher, both of them talking at once, until you have to lower the volume. Why do I watch? I don't know - I do love a train wreck, and both of these shows provide that in spades. They're my favorite bad TV.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Man, Olivia on The City is such a complete bitch I can't believe it. She should mate with Spencer Pratt to make the worst human being ever. Like, it would make Hitler seem like the life of the party.
          Last edited by gravedigger; 05-04-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Rosie the Hobbit is on Top Model right now. WOULD SMASH.

Comment

Working...
            X