No announcement yet.

Entourage: Season who cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I hope it goes darker. And they sure took their time showing Sasha Grey naked.

On the plus side, the wife finds her hot (and Mrs Gold, but that's a given).
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We've got bush!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also, thought Sasha Grey was gonna give Turtle some tips on good lovin'.

Comment

• I'm in the "I like bush camp". But shaved under.

Bald pusies makes me think of kids.

Comment

• Yeah, its creepy.

Comment

• Really dug this episode. I know they aren't killing off Vince, but I dig what they're doing. also the bit with William Walsh was FUCKING ACES.

"Drama should do cartoons. He has that angry voice."

"Ari's here and he's a GIANT DOUCHE!"

Fucking lulsz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. Drama and Walsh killed.

Comment

• I hope Chase the Younger gets killed by Stan Lee at the end of the season for having the fucking audacity to try stirring in his Sasha Grey Kool-Aid.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. UNEXCELSIOR, BITCH.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't get it, Russ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I hope Chase the Younger gets killed by Stan Lee at the end of the season for having the fucking audacity to try stirring in his Sasha Grey Kool-Aid.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. UNEXCELSIOR, BITCH.

QUOTED FOR LULZ.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nice, Billy Walsh is back.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• They actually put the nose candy into play. Kind of shocked that Entourage would go down this road. Another top notch episode. Always cool to see Ari show how big of a pussy he really is.

Comment

• Color me surprised but I'm really digging this season. Feels like a whole different show. The stuff with Vince and the coke was like "ABOUT TIME". Also I want to see "Johnny Bananas" because that fucking picture was great. As was Drama getting all mad and knocking it over.

Comment

• Exactly. And they made Billy Walsh fun again. Looks like the ending of the show will be better than the last 6 seasons combined.

And I would so Mola Ram Autumn Reeser.

Comment

• For sure. Smokin' hot. I want more Carla Gugino though.

Comment

Working...
                                X