No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, suing may be an option but I'd like to get her through the week first. Not that I don't appreciate the advice, I'm just doing what I can not to choke a bitch at this point. Some lawyer telling me how fucked up the situation is won't help my Jackface™ or my Tigerace Rage™
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Tonight on Eyewitness News a son, angered at the treatment of his mother in rehabilitation, chokes a bitch! His friend BillyG has this to say "Well, you know things are tough for Josh. Wrestling sucks, he looks like Fred Durst on a dinosaur, his mom is sick, and his dad is in Iraq working to bring good old fashioned white man's democracy to those heathens, and now this clinic won't take care of his mom. Oh, and he has 17 foster children. He could really use all the donations possible!"

"Texas governor Rick perry says this is a shocking start to what will become common place in the new Obamacare landscape. BMetal has become a rallying cry on Capitol Hill for nutjobs."

Two weeks later Josh is rolling in the donations. We split 60/40. I'll take 40 because you got 17 kids to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Tonight on Eyewitness News a son, angered at the treatment of his mother in rehabilitation, chokes a bitch! His friend BillyG has this to say "Well, you know things are tough for Josh. Wrestling sucks, he looks like Fred Durst on a dinosaur, his mom is sick, and his dad is in Iraq working to bring good old fashioned white man's democracy to those heathens, and now this clinic won't take care of his mom. Oh, and he has 17 foster children. He could really use all the donations possible!"

"Texas governor Rick perry says this is a shocking start to what will become common place in the new Obamacare landscape. BMetal has become a rallying cry on Capitol Hill for nutjobs."

Two weeks later Josh is rolling in the donations. We split 60/40. I'll take 40 because you got 17 kids to feed.
        Total win. And the sad thing is I could see it playing out like this. Well except the 17 kids part.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I got 17 kids to feed!

Comment

I can't rep Billy right now. D:

Comment

Done. Completely worthy.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

OK, update. Three fired from the night crew, one new supervisor hired and another on the way. Heads are officially rolling. I'm still vigilant as fuck though. These assholes pushed to far.

Comment

Comment

Awesome news, Josh! Keep the pressure on, make 'em beg for your forgiveness!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Awesome news, Josh! Keep the pressure on, make 'em beg for your forgiveness!
                      THEN sue them!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        THEN sue them!
                        And after you win, use the money to pay for someone to castrate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          And after you win, use the money to pay for someone to castrate them.
                          Which I can do for a nominal fee...

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            OK, update. Three fired from the night crew, one new supervisor hired and another on the way. Heads are officially rolling. I'm still vigilant as fuck though. These assholes pushed to far.
                            Josh, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Keep on them - don't let them let their guard down for a minute.

And at the risk of sounding like a total bitch... you know what I'm gonna say, don't you? You're STILL within your rights to sue them - fired crew/new supervisor or not. The damage has still been done - don't let them off the hook.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm certainly not the type of person to yell "Lawsuit!" at every chance but, yeah, I still say lawsuit. Glad to see some heads are rolling, though.

Comment

• Eh, we'll see about the suing. I'm really busy pestering the shit out of the staff. It's damn near a full time job.

Comment

Working...
                                X