The Stereotype Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Uhh.. Lesley does it and Rob will start doing it when Lesley's talking.

TRUTH. She has a mad MN accent. But Matt is correct, most don't have a thick one. But ask any Minnesotan to say the word : "Coke" and I guarantee you'll hear the accent.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      That depends. I can be the life of the party or I can be in the corner by myself. Depends on the day.
      THIS. Start up a conversation revolving around video games and you'll have the most social group of people around.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

All fucking lies. Unless you're under the influence
        Fixed. And fool, we had a mad good time out in Seattle. No antisocial there. And that was the first time I had ever met you. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yeah, I'm not getting ANY work done today.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I know. I'm trying to pull the Borderlands thread into this. Hahaha.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I know. I'm trying to pull the Borderlands thread into this. Hahaha.

you sonofabitch.

Comment

Fixed. And fool, we had a mad good time out in Seattle. No antisocial there. And that was the first time I had ever met you. haha
                Although, one could say it's because of my charming personality. I mean Lesley WAS afraid that I would kill her or factory seal her but by the end of the night, I think I won her over.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I would love a whole country made of Walter Pecks.
                  Peckland would have an unrivalled border contral policy, that's for sure.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    Peckland would have an unrivalled border contral policy, that's for sure.
                    I wouldn't fuck with the Peckland's Environmental Protection Agency.

Comment

• Making it out of that country alive or not under armed guard would be the ultimate test of my already strained self control.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Wait. What?!? Bobby Bear is here too?!? But, but, but he isn't meta enough.

Just kidding. Welcome Irish bro!
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Wait. What?!? Bobby Bear is here too?!? But, but, but he isn't meta enough.

Just kidding. Welcome Irish bro!
                            Cheers, Howard! Happy to be aboard.

Comment

• So...Irish stereotypes. Fighters? Drinkers? General hellraisers? Yeah, I got nothing bad.

Comment

• Poor teeth? I know that one from experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X