Medal of Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor

EALA and DICE are rebooting Medal of Honor. Should be insteresting since DICE knows how to make FPS games.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I'll give it a go. Thank god it's not another WWII game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Riker View Post
      I'll give it a go. Thank god it's not another WWII game.
      Shut yo mouth.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Great. They're arming the homeless.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Medal of Honor: Bearded Edition will obviously come with your own Beard growing kit which will net three chin whiskers for our Asian buddies.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oooh.
            Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-13-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Eh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I just want to play as a bearded asshole toting an assault rifle and some sweet Oakleys!

Comment

I wanna be a homeless avenger too.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

His codename is "Cowboy".

Comment

My bearded call sign will be boxcar Willie.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Mine will be Katie Holmes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Lulz

Comment

The bearded guy is a Green Beret. They grow their beards out like that in order to blend in.
                            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

I'd never be a Green Beret. My father disapproves.

Comment

Working...
                              X